Looking for a mining fleet

Hey, i am looking for a mining fleet that i can join. I am new to the game, and my ingame name is Filip94.

Hey Filip94.

Havent reached you ingame. You may join us. We are a corp living in amarr space. We organized it, that we do not have any wardecs, but structures we can use (over a holding). We are in a lowsec Coalition, and our main focus is on industry/reactions/production.

We have several Miningfleets, you can join highsec, or help mining some lowsec moon ores.

If you would like to know more, please contact me. I try later to catch you.

Greetings

Prospektor Schipplock

Greetings . If you are looking for some thing more relaxed and without doctrine and mandatory stuff, send me email in game , we mine in caldari hisec, with orca boosts, all for free off course.(no need to join corp)

I’d be looking for a low sec fleet for my orca and exhumer crew. I usually run orca/hulk/hulk and would be interested in a low sec moon group on a fairly regular cadence.

Can send me an evemail.

You might be looking for this?

No alliances, coalitions or corporations is holding this event. It’s only me.

Hi mate we are a caldari hisec corp that bring moon mining fleets 3 days a week. If you want to fly with us, just send me ingame mail

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.