Looking For a New 0.0 Home

Good Morning all,

I have been playing for nearly 13 years on various characters, have been in 0.0 for most of this time. Fought in some of the big wars and some of the smaller ones as well.

I have 4 accounts that can fly between them Supers, Carriers, Dreads, Faxes and Jump freighters between them.
I am fully self sufficient Isk wise and skills as well, main has over 150 mil SP’s.

The only thing I am poor in these days is time, I can get on twice a week on average for a few hours and like a stress free PVP shoot reds time, no fleets around that’s cool I’ll amuse myself!!!

I am no FC or leader in any sort, I leave that for my day time job, all want to do is shoot and maybe build a little as well.

I will not be as active as some corporations require, sorry but RL beats EVE everyday.

I can offer.

Well skilled toons with useful fleet skills and mass f1 pressing abilities.
No drama individual, that won’t need babysitting
Pretty much all fleet doctrines trained and willing to do new as well.

What I would like

Stable Corp
Relaxed but good at what they do.
Not a corps that is trying to create a new niche for themselves in EVE and likely to implode at any point!
Established and secure alliance that can hold its own and kick ass when required
English speaking.

Well that’s me, if I fit drop me a line and we can have a chat.

Thanks for reading!

Hello, and welcome! I am from Cold Pixels. We are USTZ based and are new bro/veteran friendly. We have a strong group of pilots willing to teach you if you are interested in joining here is a bit more information on us as well as the discord link. Come stop by and see if we are a fit for you! As always, fly safe! O7.

Hello there o7

We are part of a midsized sov group Hard Commit carving out out little realm in Detroit Detorid, we would describe ourselves are fairly competent and stable so if fleets with lower-mid double digits of characters are your jam, please do check us out! We are always on the lookout for capital fights and work actively to try create them, even last night

You didn’t specify your timezone and are being smart by posting from a sneaky account on forums but if you’re EU or EU-tangent, I am sure we’d like to hear from you :slight_smile:

More details as well as contact links can be found in our post

TSSOC is a long time corp, living in an active area of Null, part of a well established alliance

Pop in a see what were about

Come check out Medorium prim I won’t hardsell you. we are what you are looking for. - Allan

Hi,

Maibe npc space could be something for you.Not conq stations, your assets are allways safe, in case that real life stops you from playing for awhile.Other than that, content at your toes pvp wise, and a decent amount of pve activities.

Poke me ingame or on discord if anything might raise an interest.

o/

ANR-K is recruiting active PVP and PVE players! 0.0 Null Deklein - #9 by Qc_Abrutiss take a look!

Check us out!

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 19 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

Might want to at least take a look at us and our alliance. We’re not the best, we’re not elite, but we chill and still get things done.

Restricted time isn’t an issue.
Thread says recruitment on invite only, consider this an “invite” in that regard

Hey, WeeMahn

Come check out our post, there info about us and what we are about. We’re mostly EVE vets who’ve also been around for all the wars and just enjoy playing this game.
We understand RL comes first and we’d love to chat with you more
The post has info on how to reach us.
I look forward to hearing from you.

• Jaded

Hey! Dystopian Angels might be the right fit for you. Please let me know if/when you’re free for a chat to see what we’re all about and if we can fit what you are hoping for. We have a mix of most timezones so there will pretty much always be somebody for you to hang out with.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.