Looking for a new Corporation

Hello, I’m returning from a rather long break from EVE.

I’m getting use to the controls again.

My old corp doesn’t appear to still be operational.

I’ve got 54 Million Skill points.

I like mission running, mining, exploration. Mostly High Sec stuff. But I do have some planetary production going on in low sec with blockade retrieval once a week.

My main home is near Amarr (my main trading hub). I’d rather stay near that area and not move far away.

My “main” play time is from 9 pm to 11-12 pm on most week nights. Central Standard time (U.S.)

I’d prefer a corp that does things together, mining, exploration etc. Also, I’d prefer on that is a bit established.

Contact me and we’ll talk.

Thanks!

Hey there, come out to nullsec!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Hello o/

Dissident Aggressors [DTAS], the EXEC corp for Mordus Angels is looking for players to come join in on our daily alliance and coalition pvp fleets.

Come join us and be a part of something great bound to happen. Remember it is not the size of the organization, it is the quality of the stuff we spew out. And I assure you, we are chock full of goodness! We are currently looking to boost our numbers in order to move on to bigger and better things!

Come check us out at in-game chat: DTAS HR

Hello,

Have you ever considered moving to Nullsec? My corporation is part of an established Indy alliance not far from Amarr. The alliance also has some production facilities in low and highsec. If this is something you might be interested in, I’d be happy to answer any questions.

Cliff Athonille
CEO New Eden Development Corp

Well, now everyone’s offered you nullsec and the exact opposite of what you’re looking for I’ll offer you the High sec team home you asked for.

We run missions and mine as a group. We have BPCs and BPOs to allow our industrialists to build. And we’re part of a WH alliance so we have THE best place on the game for running PI (and escaping to during war decs!)

Check our forum post for full details;

The Iron Armada

Facta non verba

Iron Armada is a small-gang to medium fleet focused, mercenary alliance, currently operating in the region of Fountain, led by our glorious leader Tridgit, the Poitot rorqual rider, first of his name, FC of our hearts and defender of the Wicked Pass.

We as a team, strive to build a strong community that enjoy PVP in EVE and are keen to hone their skills alongside like minded pilots, whether you are a bitter vet or a clueless newbro, we accept anyone with the WILL to fight!

We love to fight outnumbered and out gunned, and perform best under the hammer.

We are also in want of pilots with interests and expertise in industry, however be aware that you are expected to show for CTAs, same as the rest of us.

What we have, and what we offer:
》An EUTZ/NATZ
》CONTENT!
》Dedicated leadership
》Training
》Specialized PVP roles and skills
》Meritocracy

Our prerequisites: These are non negotiable
》Speak fluent english
》Have a mic/Teamspeak 3
》Provide a full API for all of your characters
》Follow our code of conduct
》Activity and participation, innactives are purged

This is what you’re strapping in for:

》Rabble to Rubble: A Tale of Jealousy and Betrayal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdUBIw5b32Y
》Iron Armada - Wicked Winter War with The Heathens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d6nxoco82U
》A compilation of us being silly nerds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJSEzmSA_k0
》The Billboard War: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5sBi97EBT4&t=0s
》Spring Break 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSPUCS9A-dw

Feel free to join our Discord ( Discord ) or in game channel ( IronArmadaRecruitment ) for further details or to contact a recruiter.

To kick start the recruitment process, please fill out and submit this form ( https://goo.gl/forms/nXm6zNpLO1tHjo0M2 ) ☚

Also checkout our forums:
https://iron-guard.net/index.html

We look forward to flying with you,
Iron Armada o7

Hey there. I’d like to see if I could interest you in our Nullsec PVP corp Absolute Massive Destruction. We are a capital focused corporation. If this tickles your fancy come have a look at our recruitment thread and feel free to come have a chat with us in our public channel.

https://evehorizons.wordpress.com/recruitment-office/

tumblr_nq041wPhYR1qjmwryo1_r1_500

Hey dude

Pandemic Lizards. has its doors open for recruitment.

We are a small gang corp within the Kadeshi alliance and we are seeking like minded pilots who love nothing more than smashing people in the face, even if we are outnumbered, heck thats how we prefer it.
Hit me up if you’re interested

Public channel - Lizards Pub
Time Zone – UK/EU

All the best
Tuggers
o/

Sonic Intoxication - Null Sec PvP / PvE / Indy Seeks All Skill Levels

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression. Sonic Intoxication Offers >> * Small - Medium Gang Warfare * Voice Communication Tools * Ship…

Eve mail me

Hadleigh2016 Anninen

Faithful Silence,

Astrocomical is looking for more players to join our corporation. We live in high sec and null sec where we participate in most aspects of New Eden.

contact me ingame!

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers

Small - Medium Gang WarfareVoice Communication ToolsShip Replacement ProgramOre / PI Corp BuybackYears Of ExperienceGood Ratting/Mining/PI
Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team Players
Pilots looking to learn
Pilots who can Have fun
About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convo Zarosh Dugan

@Faithful_Silence If you haven’t found a new home yet, you should take a look at

Check us out!