I’m looking for a good reason to resub after a 2 year break just bimbling about aimlessly as an alpha.
My mains been around the block and done most things (Except mining :o)
I have always played with friends(Some new some old) and open comms. Drunken roams are always fun!
Small collaborative teams are my thing so I usually gravitate to Losec guerrilla gangs though I also have large fleet experience. I dont like the disassociation that often comes from Large Corp/Alliance life so have never really found a long time home in Null.
New Edens a pretty mean place to roam, the fun of the game is in the company you fly with.
I suck at solo PVP and scouting but I’m reliable in a fleet and can fly most doctrines. Not interested in running multiple accounts
What are you offering ? UKTZ - 17:00-22:00 Eve
Posts here or ingame mail are good too.