Looking for a null sec corp to call home

Hello, I am an Omega pilot with two toons looking for a null sec corp to join. My game play of choice is varied but is mostly PvE (ratting) small gang PvP and Mining/Indy/Planetary. I am looking for a laid back group that understands RL is important but also like to take the game seriously. Contact me here or in game.

Thanks all who contacted me! found a home!

1 Like

Drop by our discord for a chat. https://discord.gg/5pEZjY

1 Like

We are a relaxed, rl first, goal oriented, PvP focused corp. Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

1 Like

Hi, Anselm!

Iā€™m the founder of TXC, part of the SLYCE Alliance. What you are looking for is available every day, here in our Alliance.

Iā€™d like to raise my hand, express interest, show you who we are and what we do in NullSec.

Take a few moments, look at our listing here and ā€“ if interested ā€“ reach out to me.

Hereā€™s our Forum listing:

Hey there,

WASME - Likely Suspects is a 0.0 Corporation, we are looking to build up our EU/USTZ. There are daily alliance ops and there is never any shortage of things to shoot.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/wasme-likely-suspects-eu-us-nullsec-pvp-corp

We have always been a PvP Corp, we have recently come back from a break from pvp after the Co2/Moa issues. We are for the fun fights, not the killboard padding. We are happily situated in RAZOR Alliance

We can offer:
Fun Fights
Nullsec Space
Capital Fleets
Friendly Atmosphere.

Feel free to get in touch with myself or drop into our recruitment channel: ā€˜Likely Publicā€™.

Or join our Discord for a chat:

You sound like a pretty solid fit for Katothen to be honest.

Fast-moving small gang PvP is really the main content within the corp, though we are a member of Provi-bloc and we do defend our space actively. We have sov space, low-tax POCOs and industrial structures which would cover all of your needs on the ISK-making front.

What really made me like your post was ā€œunderstands RL is important but also like to take the game seriouslyā€. This sums up our mentality better than I did in our recruitment thread. Come check us out, and hit me up for a chat in game or on Discord if you want to know more:

Hey there! My in-game name is Bowboy686 Renalard, and Iā€™m the CEO of Bandit Baking Club. If you want to know more about us from our post, you can find it hereā€¦ https://www.reddit.com/r/evejobs/comments/fn2aj5/bandit_baking_club_freight_train_diplomacy_sov_ns/

Weā€™re a social corp first and foremost, and if itā€™s your thing we play a ton of other games together in addition to Eve. Stuff like Minecraft, multiple MMOs, super active Discord, the worksā€¦ If youā€™re looking to have a good social experience I can promise thereā€™s no other corp that will do it as well as we do.

When it comes to in-game content, weā€™re a founding member of a brand new alliance, Freight Train Diplomacy, and we just took about 6 systems up in Vale of the Silent. Itā€™s prime space for ratting, pvp, and 1j Jita in a JF. Paradise in null tbh. No mandated ops, though encouraged to participate as much as possible. We have content that ranges from gate camps and small gang, to sov warfare. You can do it all with us, and we encourage it.

Hit me up if you have any questions.

Fly dangerously, bow

Discord: Bowboy686#7035

Closed at OPā€™s polite request.