69m SP Carrier Pilot LF Nullsec Home

Hey guys! I’ve returned recently after an extended break. I am looking for a nullsec corp to participate in PVP/Roams/WH/Industry. I carrier rat for isk so I would like a safe space to make sure I can plex my account.

I am pretty flexible in my skill plan so I can skill into whatever is needed most.

Thanks!
-CC

Hello

You are very much welcome to come and rat in our space

I applied through your docs earlier this afternoon! I’ll log in and apply as well.

Hey there,

WASME - Likely Suspects is a 0.0 Corporation.
We are currently looking to expand our EU/USTZ players.
We are happily situaated in *RAZOR Alliance so there is no shortage of things to go shoot.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/wasme-likely-suspects-eu-us-nullsec-pvp-corp

WASAME Has been a PvP corp since day one. We are for the fun fights, not the killboard padding, we don’t care if you die as long as you had fun doing it.

We can offer:
Fun Fights
Nullsec Space
Capital Fleets
Friendly Atmosphere.

Feel free to get in touch with myself or drop into our recruitment channel: ‘Likely Public’.

Or join our Discord for a chat:

Hi, Captain!

I’m the founder of TXC, part of the SLYCE Alliance. I’d like to raise my hand, express interest, show you who we are and what we do.

Take a few moments, look at our listing here and – if interested – reach out to me.

Here’s our Forum listing:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.