Looking for a place to call home

Hey there :slight_smile: Would you be able to fancy some NPC nullsec perhaps?

UMAH corporation is part of the alliance VEGA. We operate from west Syndicate (NPC nullsec), in our own infrastructure network.
As a corporation we are in a ongoing growing phase, Dotlan link to UMAH, we like to spin up a few corp events per week, some mining ops, pvp (blops/roam/gatecamp).

As for larger fleets, we, combined with alliance and allies form up to ‘medium size’ fleets during our CTA’s, defensive and offensive. Can have pretty decent and fun fights here aswell!

I have two important guidelines that follows in my recruiting;

1) No toxic behaviour is accepted. Bullying and all that nonsense is not and will not be part of our corporation.

2) RL = the good stuff. As a corp we do not demand your activity and respect that all members have a RL to attend to and live. EVE should be played as a game and function as a enjoyment - not a job xD We got a bunch of older, returning players with all kind of family constellations, work times and interest. So we keep it tight nit group with respect for RL.

If any of the above sounds decent and could work out for you … please take a reading on our corp recruitment thread HERE.
Reach out to me if you want, lets have a chat =) Ingame channel - UMAH_PUB (you have my discord details there aswell).

Regards,
Ravvzor