Looking for a place to call home

Fellow Capsuleers,

I’m Having a bit of Trouble finding a place to call home. I have been away from the game for quite sometime and looking for a small tight nit group of players that share the same interests. I have been in the larger alliances for far to long and hate the blue donut BS.

What I’m looking for:

• USTZ
  • PvP
  • Social is a must, Communication is key
  • Industry on the side
  • Epic tales for the years to come
  • low drama/low requirements to be around all the time due to married life. (Don’t want to piss off the Mrs)

Looking for low requirements but friendships to build that’s what I’m looking for.

Varileon | Character | zKillboard

Please post in comments if this matches your corp.

o7

Yo m8, have a look at the Polcie Force, we operate both Lowsec and Highsec, but dont be fooled, Highsec security is not what most Null, lowsec PVPers think, its an inticate thing with complex PVP mechanics that require faar more strategy and thinking than most other PVP areas.

About the group, super nice people whom i have personally spoken in voice, Each and Everyone of them and filtered in only nice mature fun people who want to play the game for what it is… A GAME… we have given lectures for Large Corporations like EVE University about anti-pirating, been mentioned in known channels like Talking in stations etc… what we do has created a whole new concept of what actually anti-crime means in the game…

But never the less… your timezone is important, as u know u should join a corp that matches somehow your timezone…
what is your timezone btw? we cover both EU and US times but i dont know if u are AUS or ASIA somhow?

here our advert… Welcome back and above all, Enjoy EVE m8 ;o)

You should give us a go

Are you tired of null politics? Do you wanna fly with a group of non toxic people? Wanna enjoy the game not live it?
Join us at The Order of Omerta …

We are The Order of Omerta and we are mostly a mining/indy corp. But we also enjoy missions,abyssals, wh exploration and more. We are looking for veteran and newer players alike to join our various fleets and help us build this Corp.

We are small but were trying to find chill folks to who like to hang out with like-minded people while shooting the ■■■■ on coms. (discord)

What we offer:
Buyback programs
Engineering structures
Mining boosts
Nearly maxed out reprocessing
Moon mining (HS and null)
Nullsec ratting and indy
PvP roams and filament fleets (soon)
WH mining and exploration
Relaxed attitude
All time zones are welcome US and EU are our strongest)

What we Want:
Mic for coms
Esi check
Active for at least once a week (in eve online)
Bonus points if you like to pvp and don’t mind helping newbros out.
Relaxed attitude (it’s a game not a lifestyle)
Open mind (if you can’t handle people who are different or opinions that don’t match yours then don’t apply)

Future plans:
Upgrade pvp capabilities
Lowsec presence
Stronger industry supply chain (reactions/Gas huffing/mass production)
Wormhole presence

We are trying to build a great community and welcome others to join and help us create a great corp and alliance.

Come say hi and we will be happy to answer any question.
Discord The Order of Omerta
In game channel Omerta Recruitment

Hey there :slight_smile: Would you be able to fancy some NPC nullsec perhaps?

UMAH corporation is part of the alliance VEGA. We operate from west Syndicate (NPC nullsec), in our own infrastructure network.
As a corporation we are in a ongoing growing phase, Dotlan link to UMAH, we like to spin up a few corp events per week, some mining ops, pvp (blops/roam/gatecamp).

As for larger fleets, we, combined with alliance and allies form up to ‘medium size’ fleets during our CTA’s, defensive and offensive. Can have pretty decent and fun fights here aswell!

I have two important guidelines that follows in my recruiting;

1) No toxic behaviour is accepted. Bullying and all that nonsense is not and will not be part of our corporation.

2) RL = the good stuff. As a corp we do not demand your activity and respect that all members have a RL to attend to and live. EVE should be played as a game and function as a enjoyment - not a job xD We got a bunch of older, returning players with all kind of family constellations, work times and interest. So we keep it tight nit group with respect for RL.

If any of the above sounds decent and could work out for you … please take a reading on our corp recruitment thread HERE.
Reach out to me if you want, lets have a chat =) Ingame channel - UMAH_PUB (you have my discord details there aswell).

Regards,
Ravvzor

Feel free to check us out: PvP/Capital Pilots Wanted - #2 by Ulysses_Briggs

Hope you find a good spot! o/

bro, you sound like your a fit for us. Wanna have a great time and meet a cracking bunch of players who are online 24/7 together - check us out.

If you are still looking I’ve sent you an evemail. Good luck finding a corp.

Hi Varileon

I just read your post and we are actually exactly what you are looking for.

We are a 100% independent pvp corp that operates from venal (null npc) and we like our simple way of play eve with the only focus in trying to have as much fun as possible.

We dont have any structures nor sov to deal with and no blues since we like to kill people and get killed trying :slight_smile:

I wont lie the only problem i see atm is that we are stronger in EU and our US group is very limited which i do understand could be a problem to start with, but my goal is ofc to keep growing in your timezone as well.

So its just a matter of time before we have a decent number of players in the us tz as well

well if you want to know more feel free to check our website out www.mortisangelus.com, there you find all the info you need to make up your mind about us :slight_smile:

Cheers
prim

Hello :wave:

We would be interested to hear from you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.