Looking for a pve amarr fit for SoE lvl 4 missions

Right click it in the Orders tab of your wallet, there will be modify option.

Ah figured it out, bit pricey to update but what should I put it at so it’s healthy enough to sell quickly but not be too little?

Depends on which region you are, check prices in nearest trade hub: Jita, Rens, Dodixie, Amarr. To sell quickly you want your order set with best price, but you don’t need to have it much lower than next best one. 1 Isk difference will do.

It should only cost 100 isk to lower the price, as 100 isk is the minimum broker fee.

and in the future I suggest you use the perimiter citadel, it has a 0.5% broker fee instead of the station’s 3% that should save you a bunch of isk on setting up the order. It might also be worthwhile to sell immediate if you want the isk right away. sure you only get 692mil, but you only have to pay the sales tax. without standings and trade skills the broker fee and sales tax are 5%

current sales price in jita 4-4 is 714m, take 5% away from that and you’re at 678m, the buy at 692 less 2% sales tax is also 678m. so in that case you are probably better off just dumping to buy orders.

if we go to the perimeter citadel the current price is 706m less 2.5% for sales tax + broker fee and you end up at 688m. it’s a lower price but after fees you pocket more. also since the price is lower more transactions happen in the citadel than in the jita station so you will probably sell it faster.

if you have trade skills and/or caldari standings then the numbers change slightly, but I believe the trend holds. I’ll let you do the math on it.

I dont know where this is.

It’s a player owned structure in Perimeter system. Right next to trading center of EvE, Jita.

Also the skill extractors are at 369 mil. Should I wait or try for like 355 mil or something?

a geddon would be best if we talking just t1 bs

Yes but how to fit it properly that I can use it without too much worry of losing it.

[Armageddon, Armageddon fit]

Damage Control II
Armor Kinetic Hardener II
Armor Thermal Hardener II
Large Armor Repairer II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

100MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II

Cruise Missile Launcher II, Scourge Fury Cruise Missile
Drone Link Augmentor II
Drone Link Augmentor II

Large Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Large Nanobot Accelerator I

Ogre II x5

good place to start

The fit isn’t for an alpha pilot

Personally having issues with my apoc, with 3 heatsinks and mega pulse, with faction med drones I only pull 450 dps, making missioning a real slog, esspecially since any missions I have to omni tank I can be forced to warp off.

I’ve tried several fits on sisi and they just don’t work for me. I even have omega on sisi and I just can’t find a fit that works for me :/.

if i was using a cheapish alpha apoc i would use this

[Apocalypse, Apocalypse fit]

Centus X-Type Large Armor Repairer
Reactive Armor Hardener
Corpum B-Type Energized Explosive Membrane
Corpum A-Type Energized Kinetic Membrane
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II

100MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Thukker Large Cap Battery
Thukker Large Cap Battery
Tracking Computer II, Tracking Speed Script

Mega Modulated Energy Beam I, Imperial Navy Multifrequency L

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.