Looking for a pve amarr fit for SoE lvl 4 missions

As an Omega, I can make a small change to the high slots and pump that up to 1600dps but he asked for Amarr ships and the Praxis is a one time gift.

1 Like

You do realize, that your paper 1600 DPS will suck against most cruisers and below…

Nope, it won’t, but I never claimed it was a pve fit, it’s a pvp fit and it applies just fine to frigates.

i am currently using an absolution for my mission boat and it is good down in the south west
i think i get about 900 dps with beams cold
and like 500 or more with aurora

there are 2 major issues with absolution for pve

firstly it is very cap hungry
i use a battery and a recharger on mine

secondly it gets no range bonuses
a harbinger can outrange its own t2 variant
t2 bcs dont get an optimal bonus???
it sucks but we can deal with it because
we have a skirmish link
and skirmish link can get us close to cruiser speeds
its still slow tho

2 Likes

oh and i forgot to mention
to make absolution work in pve
you need to use asklepians
basically you can switch tank for asklepians

with no asklepians or low grade asklepians you need a 5 slot tank
with mid grade asklepians you need a 4 slot tank
and with high grade asklepians you can run a 3 slot tank

basically all of my fits involve either asklepians or crystals
i have a crystal clone for shield ships and asklepian clone for armour ships
and i use them in pvp too idc what people think of my kb

:blush:

1 Like

oh and sorry for triple posting but there is another issue i want to adress which is cost
usually you dont need to worry about cost for ships because i buy all my stuff in jita
so when you go into jita you can just scam 2-5bn every time you reship
the inhabitants of jita pay for your reships you just gotta watch the local chanel and throw in a scam contract when they are doing giveaways

ill explain

in jita certain people do cheap plex deals where they post a contract for 10-40 plex for 3m
its like a giveaway certain people do and whoever is quickest to click gets the cheap plex
so all you do is throw in 40x plex for 3bn
and people are so greedy to click fast they dont check the issuer or the money they are spending
and so its not a scam
its just just taking advantage of greed

JC_Mieyli I am an alpha pilot I can’t fly an absolution.

Also I tried the praxis on test I just can’t work it properly or something I nearly lose the ship every time I try a mission. I worked out an armor cap stable version but the dps is low on it. I need something cap stable and dont require charges to stuff like cap. I can’t hold that many charges and I end up using them too quickly.

mmf well that changes things
it might be hard to laser as an alpha
my immediate instinct is to suggest nightmare
but i like to think outside the box
i also beleive if you think you think outside the box it means youre trapped in one

it gets complicated

im thinking maybe a pounce blaster
give me a while to think on it

keep in mind my knowledge is rather limited, alot of what you are saying I dont understand, pounce blaster etc… I haven’t played in awhile as well so I’m a bit behind.

oh okay
use an apoc then
or a nightmare if youre feeling ballsy

osmon is well, not good. it’s a 0.7 so that lowers agent payout and LP rewards, and honestly that’s a bigger issue imo than the npc match ups. With amarr skills you probably want to move to the apanake agent as that will give you some good EM/Therm missions and is a 0.5 which will come close to maxing out highsec payouts. Lanngisi is even better, but it’s in minmatar space and mostly angel missions is a bad match up for amarr unless you go missiles + drones.

That RHML praxis looks decent, could probably do something similar with an armageddon.

For laser ships I like the megapulse apoc, or megabeam abaddon. They’ve both been tweaked since I last used them so I’m not 100% on the fits but in general they should look pretty similar.

Lows: heat sinks and tank, maybe a cap power relay.

mids: probably a cap battery, cap recharger, then tracking comps, or after burner.

highs: the guns mentioned earlier.

Rigs: Probably t2 energy locus, or cap rigs.

and if you have the isk for it a nightmare will be even better

lastly since you have 36m sp you can always use some extractors and extract some of your less useful SP buy plex, go omega, and retrain it. roughly 3-4 extractors will pay for a month of game time, right now it’s a bit on the high end due to some sales by CCP. But this way you can maintain your omega for a few 100m a month which is imo worth it over being alpha.

Well, you don’t need trully capstable build for missions. If you have cap for 5 minutes you are good to go. There must be some compromises, since you are playing alpha clone. If you link your modified cap stable fit we may be able to help with improving it.

1 Like

I’ve never been to apanake i don’t know how far it is from osmon but will check next time i’m in game.

I tried the praxis I had too much trouble with it. I’ll try to fit an apoc or abaddon I love those ships and try this apanake system I guess.

and how do the extractors work, and you mean sell my skill points for enough isk buy a plex? Aren’t plex like 4 bill now?

how do I link a fit here, or just type out what I have?

You can use import & export menu in bottom left corner of ingame fitting screen. Our you can use some 3rd arty tool for experimenting with fits, like PYFA, it have import&export options too.

Apanake is a bit out of the way, I suggest using a courier contract to move things out there, then fly out in a fast ship. Might want to leave a jump clone in the jita area.

buy a skill extractor ~350m, pick unused skills and extract them, sell injector for ~700m. Plex is roughly 1.5 bil, so after selling 4 extractors it should only be about 100mil more. Each month you should gain enough SP for ~3.5 extractors but this will depend on attributes and implants. Right now the margin is pretty small, I used to do it with 3 extractors/month, just one of those things that will go up and down depending on what’s going on with the game.

I think having access to the omega skills will let you make a lot more than an extra 100m/month (~500m/month if you just want to use 3 extractors). That said it might make sense to just try running missions as alpha and see how you like it. If you like what you are doing and want to do it better then extracting to go omega makes sense, if you end up not liking mission running it probably doesn’t make sense.

Well I bought a skill extractor for about 350 mil and waiting on it to sell for about 719 mil. It’s not selling though and I’m worried it will take a long time to sell.

719m looks a bit high. they are selling for ~707m in one of the perimeter citadels and there’s a bunch at 710m in jita 4-4. At a competitive price it should sell pretty quickly it’s a pretty busy market so you might need to update your order a few times if you want it gone quick. Absent more plex sales I’d expect prices to go up over time, and it could sell at 719m but there’s no saying how quickly that will happen.

how do I update my price, or does that mean redoing the order itself?