Looking for a reason to come back! Can you give me one? 100% PVP - 40MIL SP Pilot

Greetings! o7

Been playing on and off since 2004. Had a few “I quit and I’m never coming back breaks” which resulted in the loss of several main chars but any EVE player will tell you. You can’t and DON’T leave EVE. You don’t quit. You just take long breaks. EVE is a life sucking abyss from which there is no escape. Sorta like my EX.

I have had many mains whom I’ve either sold, gave away, or lost to CCP Ban Hammer. I still have many alts. I also have a new main. This guy; Oryion. Rather than buying a toon, I refuse to play with a main I did not create, I made this new guy 7 months ago. I’ve consistently extracted SP from alts and injected him with SP to at around 35/40mil SP. Not where I was or want to be but playable.

I’ve spent most of my life in Lowsec as a pirate, I’ve done pretty much all EVE has to offer except work holes. I’m not against it just never had the opportunity.

Right now I am simply looking for a reason to come back. One of my heros, Elon Musk said. “If you need inspiring words, you should not do it”. Well, right now I don’t need inspiring words but I do need a kick in the ass or something motivational to get me back interested. Like killing people. Nothing like pew pew pewing. So I am 100% PVP orientated. I fly all four races. Frigates to Caps. Tho Sub Cap pvp is where my ground game is. Even more specifically is, as a solo pvp’er I am more of a Cruiser down type of guy. Frigates, Dessies, Cruisers.

Summary: 40 Million SP PVP Pilot looking for a new place to call home. I am willing to entertain all offers or proposals at this point. I am simply testing the waters to see what is there. I have lived predominantly as a pirate most of my life but I will try anything.

Notes: I live in San Francisco CA and work for my self so I play in PST TZ but also play through all American TZs and a few overseas TZ’s.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing your offers.

Regards,
Oryion - Tek

Eves dead stay gone.

Is it ironic you just made that comment as I just made a post that blowing up a bit about the future of EVE and being dead? lol OR are you seriously just saying that without knowing about my post. The later making it much worse actually. As that might signal EVE really is dying. lol.

Why should you come back? Well there is only one EVE community, and here you are. To make new friends, find old ones, and blow them all up :sunglasses:
Saying that, I would like to throw our hat in the ring for your consideration on which corp you want (assuming you are looking for one). We’re in Black Rise, arguably the most content filled region, in Caldari FW, sperging local (alliance name is Local is Primary) and militia chat. Still have your interest? Good, our ad is below

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Hi Oryion

Welcome back!

If you are looking to get back into PVP, and are looking for #null-sec and small gang #pvp with a mature bunch - then you need look no further!

Agony Unleashed is recruiting!

Hope on discord, and chat to a recruiter ASAP - we have activity in US east and west, and also EU timezones.

I think you would be a great fit!

Fly safe o7
K

Starseekers is a relatively new corporation that could surely use your experience in the game! Maybe what you’re looking for is a group of very motivated and excited new players :slight_smile:

Give us a look

Just got back today from what we’ll call my last business trip of the season. Now it’s just me, you and EVE. I’ll be reading what you all wrote while I was gone. In the meantime:

Bump! Still booking offers!

—May there be a single pirate amongst ye?—

If not all scurvy fellows and mutinous mates,
perhaps one be a pirate of honorable taste!
If not all bludgeoned and drunkenly made dumb,
may yet there be a pirate I say, but where’s the rum?
From the darkness and from the depths do ye hear the call,
might yet there be a pirate amongst thee after all?

I will attempt to contact you in-game to discuss you joining - hope to see you with us soon!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.