Looking for a uk based corp/alliance

hi there if you are reading this im in the uk,i run 2 toons both 100 mil sp toons,looking to join a uk corp/alliance as last few corps ive been in are mostly USA they say ye we got uk players you join and then find they got 1 or 2 lol.
if you are intrested in 2 troons join then either eve mail me pete1969 or leasve replys here ty for youre time guys and gals :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re looking for activity, check out Krypted Lite, our main corporation (Krypted Gaming) has plenty of EU guys chatting throughout the day.

We aren’t UK based, but we have plenty of Eurobros, and they’re actually active :slight_smile:

We have a selection of players form all timezone, As does the alliance:

have a look

TDG is pirating on!

Join in on the fun and drop by HAAE pub for a chat mate UK based nul sec PvP alliance , wee krab also … Sometimes

Hello @pedro_Kashuken,

If you get a chance; come take a closer look at what and who we are. I have linked one of our great corporations in the Alliance who might be exactly what you are looking for.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.