Looking for advice to round out my skill training

Frosty, Frosty, do behave. You insult the Princess’s people you Dumb Oaf.

1 Like

Frosty, Frosty, does not believe he insults the Princess’s demon hounds you Dumb Frozen Olaf
Fixed…

Which one are you Zaera Keena? The one of the Left, Right or Middle?

btw I know where the key is located!

1 Like

But do you have the courage to use it? :wink:

1 Like

No, I currently don’t possess the courage to even log in at the moment as I might find mys`lf donating everything I have over to Sargon!

/
You know who Sargon is right? He is the one who trained Jody Longbuck to help keep this on topic.

1 Like

Sort of wish that there was some thievery skill to train.

We could use it to steal the NPC distribution misson items and say that we delivered them and still collect the reward based on the level of Thievery the pilot had trained. @Uriel_the_Flame

2 Likes

What did you say?

1 Like

We will never know

Who is the community?

turns off jackhammer I said: don’t go to Rekall. A friend of mine tried one of their special offers, he nearly got lobotomized.

Princesses kryptonite will never work on me ever again!

What have you been feeding that thing?

1 Like

Mostly blondes.

That made me laugh. You owe her 1 billion BTW for being cheeky.

1 Like

Frostpacker is back in the black missy!

/bump

How much isk would it cost me for you to roleplay with me at that speed dating event this month? Your pilot and my pilot and bring something bigger than a cat for your protection @Aiko_Danuja

//Contract Accepted

o7

Large.
Blaster.
Specialization.

1 Like

I run over your cat with my cat @Zaera_Keena

I had taken your advice it is still in the queue.

I had just gotten into my first T3 Cruiser

Next up will be the
Marauders

Frosty sweetie, they are no good for mining, you not gonna hit a rat with a Large Blaster - trust me.

Inb4 the Proteus lossmail with a regular belt rat (not diamond) killing off the T3C. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like