Looking for C3 WH Ratiing Ship & Fit

I know Rattles are King for these but I am looking for something cheaper until I get the hang of WH life and WH ratting. Rattle hulls are 800+ now so that isn’t really an option as I may lose a few before getting the hang of things. 500-750m (ships & fit combined) seems like a better goal to start with to get my feet wet.

I am currently mainly Caldari ships with missiles but I can quickly get into other races and projectiles. I am not sure about Amarr due to cap draining mobs.

FYI the search on the forums works rather well these days :slight_smile:

This is a fit for a Drake I’ve posted before, it’ll do C3s without issue.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

1 Like

I have searched and for the most part I have come across really old fits or everyone saying rattlesnake. I have seen bunch talking about drake’s not being viable among other ships even though I have seen a lot of fits for those ships. I am hoping that I can get more current information on ships other than the Rattle.

Thank you for the fit, I will check it out. This will be my first foray into WH ratting and I am trying to make sure I am as up-to-date as possible. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I guess unforutnately there isn’t any good way (i’m aware of) to idenfity if an old fit is still a valid fit… hopefully the Community Fitting pages will help remedy this, but they’re still a work in progress… and I have to google for the actual forum link as it’s never where I think it is (it’s under “Eve Information Portal” if you want to find it from the main page).

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.