Looking for CASUAL pvp - 186m SP, self sufficient

I started Eve as a teen, and 18 years later I’m now a manchild. I don’t have as much time to burn anymore. As such, I’m looking for a corp that doesn’t have any time or play requirements.

I have alts, dreads, supers, titans, jump freighters, countless ships/mods. I can probably fly all doctrines. When I do get online, I’m looking for PVP action, but I understand that not everyone may be pvping 24/7. I’m ok with low sec or null sec.

I play Eve to have fun, so beyond PVP, I’m looking for fun people. If you’re overly serious about losses, I’m not interested. If you’re killboard stats are more important than fun, then I’m not interested. If you’re a joker, sign me up.

What I’m interested in:
-roaming
-gate camping
-citadel fights
-capital fights
-blowing up innocent travelers
-laughing my tears away as my ship explodes

I don’t want to jump around corps, so I may take a week or two to find one. I’ll be running thru forum posts also.

o7

Hey there!

Check us out: Yamagata Syndicate - EU, Null Sec, PvP

We might fit the bill.

Check us out

https://gal-mil.space/

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Multiple Corp Moons to mine with associated corp mining Ops.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 30,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord