[Looking For Corp] 74M SP Old Pilot + His Friends

74M SP Gallente Pilot
*Old Pilot Circa 2005

• Can fly up to Nyx and Moros
  • PVP Build
  • USTZ
  • Looking for a Null Sec Home for my friends and I.
  • Friends are 35M+ SP and a 15M+ SP and comes with me as a package.
  • We are self sufficient and looking for a combat oriented corp/alliance and blow things up!

Traveling for work starting tomorrow (09/30). Will be back in-game by Friday. Hit me up here if I don’t reply in-game.

Deimus
o7

Academy of the unseen arts would accept you. I too am from your era and recently got back into the game after several years away. They were a good choice.
Very organised!

Hey Deimus,
Take a look at Omega. We were about and being written into the eve-annals in 2005 I believe.

We’re currently in Test and are enjoying it hugely.

Posted a link to our recruitment thread:

Hey we would love to have you. We are US TZ and are pve/pvp oreintated in a content rich cluster in alliance space in cache region.

Send me an evemail and lets get you guys in here!

My corp will be happy to take in the three of you for future shenanigans

Mostly Snuggly -The Last Null sec Corp you will Join

Mostly Snuggly is once again opening recruitment after a move back to the content rich region of Fountain. We at Mostly Snuggly are a large and growing corporation that remains a tight-knit group that values quality and comradery in our pilots instead of quantity. New pilots can expect to join our ranks down in the wilds of Nullsec while experiencing never ending content in game and on coms with all of us in Mumble.We welcome all types of pilots and offer. a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. Our members are mostly USTZ with a heavy presence in other TZs. We expect to have fun above else, which is not to say that we do not hold in our laughter and get serious when we want to, with laughing after. Our members come from all around New Eden from new care bear pilots to veteran Block Fleet commanders that will be with you be with you want to make isk or get killmails depending on what you are in the mood for.

Join us for GOOD times and laughs. Real life to us always comes first and we make it a priority. Now that the black out is over we plan on extending our member base in order to have the numbers for for shenanigans. Whenever your a harecore everyday elite gamer or a weekend warrior we will fill you in on the weeks activities. We have many knowledge members and tools to help you feel less alone in this game and for the most part ease your time in New Eden. Join us for the Elite ops, Memes, krabbing and laughs at 2 am when we drunkly do stupid ■■■■ that will have you going to bed with a smile and hurt ribs.

If being Mostly Snuggly sounds right to you and you have 10 mill SP please inquire about our Corporation by
Messaging:Orange Lucifer in game Director
Orange#5408 Discord (for faster response)
Or dip a toe into our public chat room in game at: Mostly Snuggly Pub

hey mate sgu is allways looking for new members check us out

Hi Deimus,

We will happily give the 3 of you a home. We’re down south where everyone is up to no good! The corp is XMETA, the alliance Federation Uprising.

We’ve got some terrific access to all sorts of small, medium and large scale fleet action located where we are right on the doorstep of Legacy staging systems, lots of juicy moons and some decent ratting space. We’re literally just upgrading our space so by the time you return we’ll have moved into our new 17 system pocket, which includes the historic B-R system.

Drop by our Discord and have a chat see if we’re what you’re after:

And here’s our corp advert for some reading pleasure:

Hey there!

If you are interested in trying wormhole space, Sinner’s Trajectory is a C5-C5 wormhole PVP corp who does small gang roaming, hunting, and the occasional large brawl with other corps or evictions. We are a tight knit group with the main goal of just having fun.

Come check us out: Sinner’s Trajectory [C5-5] PVP

Fly safe!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.