Looking for Corp to Join!

My brother and I are pretty new to Eve and are both looking to join a corp. So far we’ve mainly focused on PVE but would like to get into some PVP at some point. We’re looking for an active chat/discord/etc with fun people to hang out with. Honestly, we’re just trying to have fun and make some ISK, doesn’t really matter how we do it. Both Omega, US-central based

1 Like

Hey mate, you may like to check out out. We are new player friendly and have helped others grow in game and help people learn new things etc. Good bunch we have here.

Hey! Mabye we are what you’re looking for.

Link to our freshest ad

If you want to try faction warfare I’ve started a new corp in Gallente space for pvp. There’s plenty of content and other militia members and corps to fleet up with

Umbra-Domini may be a good choice for you. We are active, encouraging, respectful. Looking for both experienced and new PvPers. We provide training for those learning PvP. Also plenty of ISK-making and PVE opportunities. We want to talk with you: Umbra-Domini_Public channel or contact me.

Send me a chat request sometime when i’m on and we’ll talk!

In-game message sent!

o/ Eric,

Anoikis Outlaws is looking to add more to our US section. We would be interested to learn more about you and your brother.

Fly it like you stole it,
Kames

bumpp

Hey Eric, we’re small low class pvp WH corp. Our discord and TS are quite busy, have a look

MSU is recruiting! Looking for new players and old players alike. Newer corp. but staffed with old school veterans who like helping the new guys and gals get started in the universe of Eve. We offer 0.0 PVP, Mining, Ratting, and Manufacturing. Discord is required with working microphone. Must be PVP oriented who enjoy 0.0 fleet action defending our space. We are a fun group who have been in New Eden for several years. We don’t put up with whining or drama.
We offer:
• -Fresh Newbro Start up corp.
• -Indy and PVP training and support programs
• -High Sec base 1 jump from Low and 3 from Null
• -Get questions answered from players who have been playing since 2003
Our leadership team has been playing for a long time and we all started in a noobship just like you and we never forget that. Our passion is teaching all aspects of the game and spreading the fun to you!

Hi @Eric_Abstrait

I’ve eve-mailed you in game.

Hopefully we can chat.

Best,

Alt

Faction warfare is a good and cheap way to get into PVP, and Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is recruiting. Also have a super active slack… read below if that interests ya

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.