Looking for EU group

Hi Guys,
I thought i would update this, first of all i would like to thank the interest from those that have left messages and contacted me, however i do not think people have ready the post so i thought i would make it clearer. I have a lot of alt where i use the alts for PVP but i have a lot of toons that are dedicated to indy and thought i might as well make use of them, they are PI (first) mining (second).

I am looking for a NPC based Null group (not sov) that has access to some good planets/moons and possible buy back, the buy back is not required.

I am not interested in SOV Null or W-space groups as i am not going to drop everything for a CTA or do a lot of work for someone else to feel important. I want to shoot people it is that simple.

I can FC but do not want to wait 2 hour to form and get 5 guys. and i am not looking for a group for me to be an FC, i can help but it is not a requirment.

I am a small gang PVP guy. for me Anchor and F1 has its place but it is not PVP it is FC v FC. i am part of a group in eve that kills a lot in small gang but no real HQ and i will continue to fly with these guys as they are great. I would like to be a part of a group that does other things other than just small gang PVP which helps replace the isk i spend in my ships. I do the indi and exploration stuff just to replace the isk i spend as i won eve on the isk war year ago.

I know it is an odd requirement no sov or wormholes way to much admin for the reward, but i cant be the only person who is bored to death with politics in eve and just wants to small gang PVP without the fuckwits that think they are space important.

you might say Horde well i was in Horde and although is a great place with little requirement i have yet to find anyone in there i can team up with within my timezone with the same interests, all of the oppertunities in here means everyone is a solo player from what i have seen so far, they do ping for a lot of fleets and they are fun but it is missing something for me on the PVP side of things. but from my experiance Horde is a great place for people to learn all aspects of eve and have a laugh but can be a bit trying at times. my issue is i am far away from their space due to my PVP.

the post may come through as negative but i am just being truthful. I have the PVP group although i am happy doing Solo PVP too, but want the isk making oppertunites with another group and i dont care about how great my ticks are I just need to earn a few bil a month to replace what i spend.

No one with mental illness need contact me from sov null or w-sapce groups. (yes vince that is you)

Cheers
Hugh

@Hugh_Knight Hey bud o7,

i know where you come from. Take a look at SBBAL again. We are a corp first mentality can provide you with plenty of use for your alts. We have plenty of personal ore moons, obviously pankrab fleets, among other deployment meme opportunities since we are just a corp looking for fun. I know your ad mentions you’re looking for something different just keep us in mind. Never hurts to be around friendly faces.

Cheers bud,
Milli

Kenshin is recruiting EU pilots currently
would love to have a chat
We are sov holders though

[SCARY WORMHOLE PEOPLE]

TDSIN is one of oldest and biggest PVP corps in WH Space, we live out of a C5-C5 WH which gives us all content we need.
Hunting and clashing with other wormholers Constantly!

• We offer a fantastic community.
  • Massive fleet activity
  • Ship SRP
  • Exciting OPS
  • Farmhole empire
  • Dedicated training team
  • IRL meetups.
  • Discord/TS

Come check us out in.
TDSIN Recruitment ingame

Regards
Furu Bonehead
TDSIN Recruitment

check us out at Knights of the Posing Meat [FETID] is recruiting again!
Also i have sent you an ingame mail o7

updated the post.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.