Looking for EUTZ corporation to call home

Hello capsuleers.

I’ve been inactive last couple months because i got bored of f1 fleets.
Now i’m looking for EUTZ corporation to get active again in eve. I don’t mind what your corp focus is if you are good and solid group, but i’m more of small-gang PVP guy.
I’m early EUTZ (eve+2) and my typical gaming time will be between 14-20 eve.

Not looking for anything to do with SOVgrind.

If you’re interested in lowsec PVP, my corp, Vector Galactic could be of interest

Hi there,

We are a small corporation with a large academy corp of newbros and returning old players growing into the game. We have quite a few players who enjoy small gang roams so I am pretty sure that you will find like minded players with us.

A bit more about us:

The Naval Defence Force is part of the Yulai Federation and now lives in Immensea, as a part of legacy coalition. We have multiple systems with ice belts, full ratting upgrades, wormhole spawns etc.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or ingame :slight_smile:

-Ferden

I know you Dalor Redoath…

:smiley:

Internet Terrorists is recruiting, we live in Fade Null Sec and MOA alliance and have a large coalition. Join our Discord server to learn more about what we can offer you. https://discord.gg/zTXWBcT

Hey, I just restarted myself into EVE with my new corp, too. I just wanted something different…

If you want, take a look at this topic: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.