Looking for EUTZ pvp corp - Blops, casual camping, occasional roams

Good morning Mr Tivienne,

Id like for you to consider our corp, Warcrows, a small gang orientated group who are rebuilding after summer - we have recently recruited another nordic gent too oddly…

We are casual and small atm and trying to build not just a corp but a community too. In honesty I could say a load of other things that most are probably spamming (frequent ops, access to this, pvp corp, etc) but i will settle for the things others likely arent…

We are looking for people who can do a plethora of things and are happy looking for stuff as well as joining fleets; we recognise the demand for ‘‘eyes’’ looking for content never stops and its far better to have them out there than inside station waiting for someone else to find it…

We are a building corp an our Ceo El Geo has spent some time organising our very own loyalty point store via eve hr.

Currently we operate out of Aireken, close to jita which allows us to filament roam at ease as well as do random doctrines on the day rather than needing you to stage anything too specific at any given time; we also try to map out wormholes in our area just incase there is content in them.

Many of our guys are returning vets used to operating basically anywhere and quite capable of fielding a plethora of ships; our current emphasis is on finding content and recruiting more small gangers.

I suppose i should stop bleating on and just link our current forum recruitment post lol

Its a little way from Syndicate but i dont think thats really an issue.

You can contact either myself (lugburz) or el geo in game if your interested :slight_smile: