WARCROWS wants YOU!

Career growth starts here in Warcrows with our long term players we have over 40 years collective experience in EvE from wormholes to missions, solo and small gang pvp, exploration we’ve done it all and continue to do so and help others to fulfil their chosen roles with grace and deadly acumen.

We are PvPers at heart and try to excel through success whilst learning from defeat: some fights just have to be taken, some traps meant to be sprung and you cant make an omelette without breaking eggs so we try to enjoy the moment more than

We are looking for likeminded solo, micro, small gang and exploration players to join us to either add their experience and knowledge to ours and those players that need or want our guidance; are you a budding interceptor pilot or fc? Do you want to learn more about PvP?

We and our alliance offer
*c4 wh (alliance level)
*ESS raids

*Microgang roams; usually nano but not always
*Day tripping wh ops to look for targets of opportunity out of the normal sphere of influence in our chosen area
*Building a small gang community in au/eu/uk and ustz’s
*Planned 1 to 1 training to provide help with hunting/skill training/fits (PvP varied roles)
*Comprehensive corp loyalty point store via EvE-Hr where you can earn lp and buy ships/modules and even money off art from

www.lloydgeorge.art

*Upcoming “winter campaign” to get involved in!

With so much going on and so much to be gained, imagine the future that awaits you?

Join APG Public or mail myself, El Geo, or Turgun ingame now!

2 Likes

Going well so far with this group, nice bunch of reprobates :smiley:

Friendly bump!

Still looking!

A personal favourite of mine, the Myrmidon used to be king of lowsec many many years ago, the painting is super cool too!

Bumping!

Boop!

B B Bump

The rain has started to fall, the weather is getting colder… welcome back to EvE… JOIN WARCROWS NOW!

Still recruiting!

BOING!

Any aus tz out there?

still looking, primarily eu/uk tz

Come look, come see, another bump for this thread… from me…