Looking for Guide on Fitting out the Nereus Hauler

I know that the Nereus isn’t the optimal choice and that there are alternatives that do it better, but if we all made optimal choices life would be boring :stuck_out_tongue:

Just wanted to update and let you know I fitted out using your link. There was an Alpha fitting that I was able to complete. Just waiting on a skill upgrade for power management and then I am all set.

I actually got a fair bit done today. I moved the Hauler and Mining Vessel across 32 Jumps and mined for hours and hours to get all the necessary modules and upgrades on both ships. I am part of a mining fleet and off to a pretty good start.

Thanks for you help. :wink:

Glad to be of help.

If you need hauler to move ore you mined then Miasmos is better suited for that, especially on alpha/low skilled characters - 46k m3 (46 thousands meters(cubed)) of ore hold is plenty for transportation of ore and compressed ore.

Don’t forget the most important aspect of fitting your ship: buy a cool SKIN for your Nereus! :dealwithitparrot:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.