Looking for Late USTZ Low-Sec maybe Null FW/PVP/Mining

been down the road a couple of times, looking to shake it back up… want mixed indy/pvp more light pvp but I am close to piloting first tier carrier and that seems like it would be fun to fly and loose. I would prefer to fly it a few times before I loose it, but hey it’s eve.

I think the last time I looked I was around the 50 mil SP point. have alt around the 25 mil sp point… Currently in Gallente HS space. Sitting with Alpha Clones but obviously would Omega if moving to Null or low-sec. Though once the Alpha clone changes come about I may if I can find some fun fits fall back to alpha as Pirate or faction ships should be quite effective even with T1 gear.

I have already moved across the galaxy a few times I would prefer to limit this type of activity. So if you are in null I would appreciate only dug-in or established corps to respond as I am happy to defend territory though I don’t want that to be my full time job.

Play time is 3-4 days a week 3-4 hours each time… so limited game time. whatever comms is no prob.

For clarification. I am US EST but my online time will be from say 9-10 pm -12-2 am.

My fault I should have also added if I jump into faction warefare it will be on the side of the Minmatar.

Hello @Annessa - give [.FRAG] a look, we may be a good fit for you - [.FRAG] Fractured Glory wants you!

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.