Looking for mercs to teach BLACKFLAG a lesson

We’re trying to get in touch with them to establish what happened but they seem to be offline, nobody in their channel.

Well good luck and do say if you find out

PS You sure they never done this on the back of the last war

Yes I’m sure.

CONCORD invalidates war
Sent: 2022.11.05 21:28

The war between Just let it happen and The Sound Of Thunder has been retracted by CONCORD because at least one of the involved parties has become ineligible for war declarations.

Fighting must cease on Sunday, November 6, 2022 21:28.

It can’t have been on the back of that war, because the attack on our structure came several hours after the point at which “fighting must cease” in that war. And it was too early to be part of the subsequent wardec, so I’m still unsure as to what actually happened.

1 Like

Yeah log a ticket.

There is a few hours where you should not have been to be shot at between *Sunday, November 6, 2022 21:28. and November 07, 18:32.

Will definitely make a ticket. Something is clearly very wrong if you are actually agreeing with me!

Well in the confines of the game there are set rules to operate by as set by CCP.

If something works in a manner that in a way circumvents intended mechanics, or people abuse a system in a way that results in unintended use cases. I always report it.

CCP is very clear about these things.

It is a game at the end of the day, and I will play the game within the rules of said game. I do not need to be disrespectful to the person behind the screen.

Just because we have numbers does not mean I should just say HAHA when you are impacted by something that needs looking into. I don’t abuse mechanics and I do not want to be on the receiving end of any abusive mechanics either. I have no quals about reporting these things.

I also fully expect to be on the receiving end of a bigger group one day and loose all my structure. If it happpens it happens, I will adapt. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

One thing I noticed about your posts Gix, every single post is critical of another person. You are entirely negative on these forums. Statistically you should favour something by now if you just had an opinion at pure random occurrence. All I can conclude is that you are here just to troll.

1 Like

As a member of the Cosmic Police Force, I am issuing you a ticket for 500 million isk for the crime of running a scam without a permit. Please pay at the closest outpost near you.

1 Like

Calm down roleplayer.

1 Like

Not really :smiley:

You can look over my post history if you’d like.

In the old days took on alliances in a small merc corp but not gonna happen with structures nowadays as you will just get your War HQ bashed. Wars nowadays are only for the big boys with hairy chests.

Took on as in ganked lone players and then hid in NPC stations if anything remotely resembling a combat fleet showed up?
True ways of elite PvP :rofl: :rofl:

Lone players flying shiny pvp ships

Ah 1 man wardec against large alliance. I do miss that.

2 Likes

I used to think the same about Gix but these days not so much and I’ve had some massive arguments with him, I often look at the forums and see someone ranting over something and think, oh dear wait until Gix reads this hehe

1 Like

That’s a bargain…a special discount from 1bn ISK

“calm down” the begging plea of the high sec rat. The rat is filled with so much fear that everything seems uncalm. Live by the sword as they say.

That’s ingame roleplay, right?

LOL and always looking for a reason to cry to the GM. Nice try… LOL!!! The GM’s are likely discussing at this moment the increased number of tickets due to your vulnerability and that you will raise tickets trying to jigger the threats to your game style into real world threats. The bullies always cry the most when punched in the nose. Yes this is figurative and all in game threats until notified otherwise. Seriously who created this real world threat instant ban thing that these rats are sure to exploit?

Filthy rats, Aiko saving the roids from these dirty creatures.