Looking for miners, explorers, mission runners or any other career in EVE you can think of, All welcome

Mining corp looking for members. New or old all is welcome, any time zone. We are a new corp looking to expand and teach other players. Our main goal right now is mining but you are free to do as you please. We have a player owned station and soon to have a complex of our own. We are experienced in mining, missions, and exploring. If your into pvp that is fine as well. If your interested mail me here and I’ll get back to you.

I am a soon-to-be returning player. My character is built towards industry, mining, Etc. I have another character built around scanning an exploration both will be looking for a Corp to join when I get back into the game. I haven’t played in a couple months but I’m looking forward to coming back.

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Kaotik

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. If you are still interested look me up in game and send in a corp application. We just got into our station today.
Jade Stones

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.