Looking for new corp

Looking for a new corp after going solo for a while. Long time player on and off. 73M SP,UK/EU TZ,open to ideas

Hi mate,

Could I interest you in wormholes? We are a small gang UK PVP group, based in a C4. We have a very good corp culture, incredibly active discord full of banter and laughs.

Always looking for more people from the UK to join us, so you should take a look :slight_smile:

Discord

o7 would you like to try pirate lowsec with some FW mixed in if so please have a read of my linked post and let me know what you think, and best of of luck in the corp hunt :slight_smile:

Faction warfare is the best spot in EVE Online right now.

Check us out. If you are looking for kills and content. FW space is the best place to be. We also have industry set up.

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Well, here is an idea for you Write your own story - Join a world building project to make a faction .

you are welcome with us

What sort of content are you after mate? Fellow brit here, we’ve recently moved to null so everything is quite fresh the organisation is new, and we’re looking for good folk to help get the gears going if you get my drift, whenever you’re free, come and hit me up.

Good morning o7

Looks like you have a bunch of solid offers above but I’ll throw us in aswell to the pool so you have another choice :stuck_out_tongue: Afterall there are TONS of corps in EVE so better to check out many than jump on the first best right?

• To cut some corners, then read HERE for our EVE forum recruit post.
  • To speed up to chat then you can hop onboard our discord.

Other than that, UMAH is a mixed timezome and playstyle group, we seek semi/experienced players and aren’t the typical newbro corp (there are way better corps for that). Most important is the attitude, to be part of a community and work as a team. Be a positive force and not the negative drawing ppl creating a bad atmosphere. We have a zero tolerance for toxic behaviour.

We seek a member who hopefully can share our mixed playstyle, we can do some mining, hop onboard ally fleets, or why not make your mouse on fire with setting up a new PI char? :stuck_out_tongue: We are part of The Initiative (greatest ally of them all) :wink: and with that comes a large amount of space to operate in. Have small battles and large. Large industry and small industry… it’s very diverse if I put it that way :slight_smile:

Anyways, if it might be something for you… get on discord and ping us there!
If UMAH isn’t something for you then I still hope you find a good suitable corp for you, perhaps one of the above posts <3

Have fun! :slight_smile:

small euro corp, part of AARP alliance, have fingers in a few pies at mo inc HS pockets, LS structures, a C3 WH and FW soon so you have some choice in what you might be doing, jump into shield107 in game for more info/see if we are a good match.
cheers Edrik.

Matari Money Makers is recruiting, we’re a small but growing corp based in Minmatar space, we operate both in highsec and in lowsec. CEO has experience primarily in FW and in small gang fleets. I made this corp primarily to focus on building the net worth of it’s members. Fleets are up every day just after downtime.

Orbits are recruiting -PvP - PvE- Guristas space .

Hi Marandai,

If you are looking to get some null-sec action you should check out Goonswarm and 4S Corp. If you are looking for a laid back group of players who like to work together to achieve big things in Eve, while hanging together on comms and having a laugh then 4S maybe for you.

Watch 4S in Action

Join our Discord and send us a message: 4S Gaming

Fly Safe
Morphias

Hi.messaged you in game! Thanks

Hi

Ive messaged you in game.Thanks!

Hi,messaged you in game,thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.