Looking for New Player corporations to lend a hand

I’m a returning 2005 pilot with lots of PVP experience and 150m + SP.

I’m looking for a well structured new player corp that’s not a cash cow and is striving to train and improve their members.

I have my own dedicated income streams and will be joining you as a new recruit {alpha status} with a view to helping to bring on new trainees whilst playing at their skill level.

For many years I played what could be considered an undesirable character, I now wish to turn over a new leaf and put something back into the game. Given my experience I feel that my exposure to the more nefarious aspects of the game would be beneficial.

In return I ask for nothing except the opportunity to pass on my experience.

Message me if interested. I am especially interested in fledgling pve corps looking to occasionally dip into pvp.

1 Like

Greetings, we are a hisec PVE corp with many players willing to try PvP, your help would be awesome

1 Like

[UICHU] Uitra Isk Corp is currently searching for players to help rebuild our corp. Please consider join us.

1 Like

Bokbok @Literally_Nobody ,

welcome back into the game!

When you have a chance, I’d love to talk to you about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, niv (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Or if I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.