Looking for Null, mature, no obligations, chilled

Hi all, as the subject says I’m looking for a chilled out area of Null to hang out in

I don’t want aggro or expectations to participate in CTAs (or anything else for that matter). I’m a keen PvPer but block warfare in F1 tidi infested battles/structure bashes isn’t my thing so there’s advanced warning of that - it’s not happening

I guess what I am looking for is just a small/medium sized group of people to hang out with that don’t have half of eve or everybody within 25 jumps set blue that I can choose to do stuff with or not. A mature group, easy going that are happy for their members to opt in or out of whatever they want

About me

• Two accounts (1 to join, 1 not at least to start with) both Omega
  • Self sufficient
  • Experienced
  • EUTZ
  • Of the opinion Content > Green Killboard (and it’s not even close!)
  • I have a life in RL and won’t be participating in 18 hour days. I’m likely to be on for an hour or two here or there and looking to make that time count when I am on

*Note - this is an alt, not a proper character

I look forward to hearing from you if you think your corp meets this criteria!!

Hey Dott, possible we can have a small chat ingame/discord or so?

First off, best and honest “Looking for”-thread ive probably read :slight_smile:
Second, I really do think we are a good match. From what I can see, you are looking for something that we identify ourself as aswell.

Ill post the “must” recruit thread for you if you wanna read some but I would really prefer to have a chat instead :slight_smile:

Discord: Discord

I hope to hear from you :+1:

HI Electric Dott, I think you will find that what we offer is much of what your looking for.

1. We offer sign on bonuses to corp members who stick around for the long term in the form of plex or isk. Corporation Tenure Rewards Guidelines
  2. We have high end public moons, belt mining, and PvE sites with rorq and capital defense support.
  3. We have fast and free JF services that do hauls as needed.
  4. We also purchase, ore, ice, salvage, pi, moon reaction products and pvp loot from our corp members at Eveprasial Jita buy prices rather than local prices.
  5. Daily alliance level PvP Securtiy, Roams, and Hot Drop fleets.
  6. Free replacement mining and pvp ships for active members.
  7. We pay you for every PvP kill or assist you make and also for flying in alliance fleet ops! - Bounty Program and SRP and Fleet Payment Guidelines
  8. Additional corp SRP pay out on top of alliance SRP for any losses that occur while in alliance mining or pvp fleets.
  9. Finally Fly when you want to and dock when you don’t there are no requirements for attending fleets / ops.

If you would like to know more message or mail Rockius in game and I will get back with you ASAP.

hi check this out

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.