Video Applicaiton, 100M SP Pilot Looking for Casual Corp

I’m an experienced pilot who’s been roaming the galaxy for a few years now, but I’ve had trouble finding a mature corporation that suits my needs. As an older player, I’m looking for a group of mature and positive pilots to fly with, whether it’s PvP or just messing around. I personally have 6 characters, all with SP ranging between 5-15 million that have each a different skill focus.

I’m open to both high and low sec, but I’m particularly intrigued by null. I’m eager to learn, have fun, and immerse myself in the core gameplay of EVE ONLINE. So if you’re a mature and friendly corporation that’s looking for an experienced pilot to join your ranks, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

Here is a recruitment video I made: My Eve Online Corporation Application Video - YouTube

About Me:
Availability: Between 7-10 PM EST Weekdays
Personality: Mostly quiet/keep to myself but love to learn and tag along on runs of any type (explore, pvp, mine). I ask a lot of questions.
Marital Status: Married, no kids
Preferred Activity: PVE mission and PVP
Discord ID: AceNelson#0321

If you think I would be a good fit for your corp please let me know! Looking forward to meeting you!

1 Like

o/

I’m a recruiter in United Mining and Hauling, one of the larger corporations in the Initiative.

really impressed with the video introduction and from what i’m hearing you sound like someone who might love our corps playstyle and opportunities. While we are part of one of the bigger blocs, our corp does do its own activities as well such as mining, gate camps, and pvp. Largely we’re a group of dads and RL professionals who just want a place to relax and chill with a mature atmosphere where dad jokes are the norm and toxcicity is at its minimum.

if your interested in checking us out join our discord and feel free to either ping myself or @recruiters and we’d be glad to chat!

our forum post can be found here

falkine nimwrath

1 Like

Hello buddy,

Do you have any interest in WH space?

Kiven

1 Like

Sent you a friend request. We’re a pure PVP corp but how can you not love this guy? Let’s have a chat.

1 Like

Check this out. Mature laid back corp and a pirate/blops ring to provide content at just about any time.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply!

I want to be upfront about my experience in Wormhole space - it’s quite limited. Before I would feel confident operating independently or being a valuable member of the corporation, I’d need a lot of training and support to get up to speed. However, I’m excited about the prospect of learning and growing in this area and I believe that with the right resources and guidance, I can become a valuable asset to the corporation in Wormhole space.

Please send me more information about your corporation and I would love the chance to ask more questions to see if I would be a good fit.

I will check this post out and see if it is a good fit for me. Thanks!

TSSOC is what you are looking for, long time corp lots of longtime mature members. Laid back, no BS, RL comes first

pop in and say hi !

1 Like

I will check this post out and see if your corp is a good fit for me.

Thank you for your answer. Feel free to read this ads and join our discord if it sounds interesting to you :

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.