Looking For Null-Sec Corp

Hello.
I am a (currently, soon to change) alpha pilot who co-founded my current corporation; designed to fight off the triangles. I have been playing since 2016 in only high sec, which changed recently. I spent a month in a c5 before we got evicted and have recently been on many solo low sec roams with an average of 6 kills before i drop. During my time as a high sec carebear; .I have commanded many fleets of different sorts and hope that the experience transfers to null. I have been heavily swayed by the tales of capitals and the power they wield. Following that I am well on my way to being able to fly a basic carrier , which I have been told is the king of isk printing in null.

What am I looking for?
I am looking for a corp that grants me access to null sec. When I’m on, I am nearly always happy to join in on pvp fleets ( as long as I have a ship or the isk spare :stuck_out_tongue: ) . I’m always on corp discord/ teamspeak. My game plan once in there is as follows:

-Enjoy corp atmosphere and see what you all are like

• Rat in the best sub cap i can afford (currently cheap as VNI ) until I can afford a cheap fit Nidhoggur
    -Print isk with Nidhoggur and use isk to join pvp fleets and plex myself.
  • Use spare isk to eventually upgrade to Hel and bask in isk; donating excess to corp hangars and pvp fleet funds.

Thanks for listening ; I hope to see you in corp.

Jomijo Shock

Sounds like you would fit in with us. Come check us out!
Running With Wolves [.PACK] Triumvirate. [TRI]

What We Offer:
-PvP Mindset
-Daily PvP Content
-Capital Use/Escalations
-Endless ISK Printing [Mining/Ratting]
-Alliance Wide SRP

Requirements:
-1st account Sub-Caps [Loki/Nightmare/HAC’s]
-2nd account [Sabre/Boosher/FAX/Dread/] *More the better
-ESI Check on ALL accounts

zkillboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98569969/
Want to join or find out more information. Jump on our discord http://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

I’ll fire you an ingame mail ins hot second pal :smiley:

Hey, you might be a good fit in Lunar Legion, we have full access to Null-Sec Providence, with red right on our door step to fight. We’re a small corp but we have nice ratting space and pvp fleets everyday!

Hi o/

Join Helgaswhorehouse in game channel mate. I am pretty sure we can offer some things you may really like o7

Thank you all for the wonderful corporation offers. I have settled on which I am joining. Once again; thank you pilots, fly safe and prosper

Topic closed at ops request.

1 Like