Looking for s Small Thera PvP corp

Coming back after a few years away and I am looking for a small pvp corp in Thera. I am usually content doing solo stuff but it’s nice to have a few friends to explode internet spaceships with. I am US East coast and usually play in the evenings.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Balor_Gaul

Hey man!

Not in Thera but we offer a similar gameplay style since we have a NSS. Additionally, we are in the Deepwater Hooligans alliance which is nomadic around NS. Give our discord a join and we can talk!

Thanks. I’ll come say hi.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s looking for new members. In our corp. RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Still looking

What is it exactly your looking for hi low null sec big medium small if try us out we are super laidback do your own stuff just along as you help out when the help is needed

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.