Looking for some newer guys to learn small gang pvp with! (pvp noob)

Hey guys,

I’m quite new to Eve’s pvp, and I was hoping to find some guys that I can party up with to try and get a better understanding of both my ship and how to fit it/ take on situations, as well as working in a small fleet. I really want to try to learn how to PvP and at least give myself a fighting chance, as getting ganked and just obliterated in it has caused me to leave the game in the past.

Hit me up here or in-game if you want to try to find some PvP action, whether a newer player or not! Thanks guys!

1 Like

If you are still looking for a small gang I might have something youll be interested in. Let me know

Yeah man, definitely! What are you thinking?

Hey Taros,

You got 2m+ skillpoints?

We regularly do small gangs in The Riot Formation [RIOT.] We are a nullsec PVP corp primarily and train people well in PVP. We’re currently in Deklein and are part of Darkness [DARK.]

We also have a flight school to help assist you with your PVP. The guys in corp can not only help you fit your ship but can also supply corp doctrines for vessels so you can maximise your potential.

Speak to Wishdokkta CEO for EU timezone and Undeadenemy for US.

Here’s a link you may find useful:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.