Looking for some viable solo full clear L4 Paladin fits please

I’ve posted a fit here with a bit of an explanation as to how I use it.

It’s what I started running L4s with. Once you get used to how it handles you may like to drop the cap booster for an AB for quicker travel between (short) gates, as you don’t get the cool down bonus for the MJD like you do on the Paladin.

There’s only a few missions I can think of where I need to MJD to range, for everything else sit at the warp in and kill everything then mjd to gate, or kill everything as you slow boat to the gate.

edit:typos & such.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Well if you get a Nightmare and use it well, I really don’t see a need for you to up it to a Paladin. Nightmares are good ships; if it works for you, stick with that and save the isk?

This is my copypasta nightmare fit, Haven’t flown it in a while so might be worth swapping the TEs for nanos or something, bit more speed/align time is nice to have. The cap booster is mainly there to fuel the shield booster on the longer missions, might make sense to go with an extra EM hardener on those too. Heck maybe do something with an XLASB.

[Nightmare, Tachs pve]
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II

Pith B-Type X-Large Shield Booster
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Cap Booster 800
Gist X-Type 100MN Afterburner
Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script
Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script

Tachyon Beam Laser II, Imperial Navy Multifrequency L
Auto Targeting System II
Small Tractor Beam II

Large Semiconductor Memory Cell I
Large Semiconductor Memory Cell I
Large Semiconductor Memory Cell II

Hobgoblin II x5
Curator II x2

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.