Looking for something that probably doesn't exisit

In a nutshell, I’m looking for a UK/EU hi-sec merc corp. If not full on merc and what not, a corp that is regularly involved om hi-sec wars.

Not looking for a huge corp / alliance, or one that takes things too seriously. Serious is good, but not at the expense of good times.

I’m not on all the time, but when I am, I can be 100% involved in corp activities - just give me something to do!

I can likely fly whatever you want me to, caps aside - no interest there sorry. If I can’t fly it, I’ll likely train for it.

I’m UK based myself, active evenings and weekends. 3 accounts, mostly indy but main is pvp spec and alts all other support making isk or scanning / scouting.

I’m completely self-sufficient and have long since stopped worrying about making isk, preferring instead to just enjoy the game.

I’ve played since launch (diff toons) so know a fair bit about how Eve works, but I don’t know everything, and what I do know, I don’t insist on preaching to others every 5 minutes.

Either reply here, message me ingame, or direct me to your discord :slight_smile:

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.