Looking for wh corp uk

**hi there im looking for a wh corp/alliance to join that are uk/eu based and active.
i have 2 toons both over 100 mil sp
i like small gang fights or guys that like to hunt and kill ■■■■ for giggles.
if i sound like youre guy please eve mail me ingame pete1969 or pedro kashuken.
cheers all :slight_smile: **

bump

Would a c4 with c3/c4 interest you?

how hard can it be to find a uk/eu wh corp that are reqruiting

would be cool mate but you a ustz so no good for my game time ty :slight_smile:

I know but I know a corp who is EU time zone and live in that wormhole which is why I asked.

ok sounds good mate can you send me there details and ill mail them ?

ohh you were in BTG!! nice. They should contact you soon enough

ok mate ty :slight_smile:

Messaged you in game o7

1 Like

sent in game mail

Hi there,

If you’re still looking then you may be interested in Bootstrap Mining. We are a primarily industrial corp operating in both nullsec and our wspace home. Obviously in both areas opportunities for PVP tend to present themselves regularly, and when they don’t we aren’t averse to going roaming. We are international with active members online around the clock (personally I’m UK based)

Some more information on the corp can be found on our main recruitment thread here:

still looking for eu tz wh corp that are active not just 2 or 3 people would be nice o ye bump de bump

bump still here :grinning:

pedro Kashuken

6d

**hi there im looking for a wh corp/alliance to join that are uk/eu based and active.
i have 2 toons both over 100 mil sp
i like small gang fights or guys that like to hunt and kill ■■■■ for giggles.
if i sound like youre guy please eve mail me ingame pete1969 or pedro kashuken.
cheers all :slight_smile: **

bump:grin:

mail sent

Hey Pedro,

Message/mail me ingame. Might have what you’re looking for. Will send an channel invite to you.

Dewk

You might have come to me already following Kiven posting. If you’re still looking…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.