Looking to learn to FC need a corp with a lot of newbros

Looking for a corp that takes in a lot of new players.

I want to learn to FC but i don’t want to FC for a bunch of veterans i want to be in a newbie fill corp to learn with others.

1 Like

Hi Messiahs!

Funny you should mention this! I run a corp specifically designed to serve the new pilots in my coalition. We run fleets all the time, with training ops, strat ops, CTAs, fun fleets, drunk roams, pantsless roams, etc.! Any kind of fleet you want to learn, with lots of different fleet comps. You can work with a great group of people, in one of the most active nullsec regions for pvp.

You can read more about us here, on my ad (which is geared towards the new pilots you want to FC):

OR, you can come hang out on our Discord: Akadeimia Keipouron SVK.

Drop us a line! See you soon!

o7
EH

2 Likes

EVE Uni might have what you want they have an FC training set up

1 Like

Should have mention i play from 01:00+ eve time.

1 Like

Messiah Bane

We have a bunch of newbros and inexperienced pvp dudes you could come and FC.

We live in lowsec and roam providence for fights.

We do structure bash fleets, gate camps and providence roams.

Message me in game if youre interested

1 Like

Hello Messiahs Bane

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts or ART5, we are a small independent corporation that is growing day by day. We currently average about 50 to 60 people in the EU, 25 to 30 in the USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based out of 2 content headquarters within The Metropolis area of Minmitar space. The headquarters act like a hub for their dedicated activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE

Daily Mission Running, We run Forward Operating Bases, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and people do Solo Abyssal in Cruisers, we also about to launch a salvage and loot buyback program.

Industrial

Daily moon mining fleets with boosters, Corp BPC Library and of course, we run an Ore Buyback and Sell program

PVP

Daily low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, WH Structure Bashing, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions if required.

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance or move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move there in 1 month like so many other corporations. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: ART5

I am always training future FC’s in the corp and can train you and guide you if you want to do this sort of stuff more.

I hope you give us a look.

Eric Shang

1 Like

Sub Inc. Is a wormhole corp that focuses on taking in new players. We always need more Fc’s. Or people willing to learn to FC. Join Discord. We would like to talk with you.

1 Like

Hi @ Eric Shang ! May i ask you if you have some italian players in your corp? THanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Flaming Fist Rising was formed in 2013 by a few friends and went strong for sometime. It is now being revived by both old leadership and some new alike.

Who We Are

✦ A Revived Corporation Looking To Carve A New Name In Nullsec

✦ Member Of VINDICTIVE & Winter Coalition

✦ Great Community Who Love Space & Big Ideas

✦ Members Looking To Be Apart of Make Eve History

✦ Small But Ambitious Group

What We Offer

✦ Solo / Small Gang PVP

✦ Large Scale Fleet PVP With Coalition (Go To WAR)
✦ Ship Replacement Program (For Corp Ops)

✦ Manufacturing & Industry Structures

✦ Upgraded Asteroid Belts & Combat Sites (Thanks to Nullsec ADMs)

✦ Corporation & Alliance Logistics (Jump Freighter Services)

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart Of The Game Changing Battles Of EVE

✦ Great Community Of People

✦ People First & Foremost

Why Choose Us ?

✦ Drama Not Tolerated

✦ Content Rich Region Of Space

✦ Experienced Alliance & Coalition Leadership

✦ Experienced & Helpful Members Who Love PVP

✦ We can find something for you

✦ Opportunity To Be Apart of Growing A Corp Instead of another number

✦ Opportunity For Corporation Leadership Roles (FC etc)

Requirements

✦ Maturity & Respect

✦ Teamwork

✦ Voice Communications ( Discord, Mumble)

✦ USTZ or EUTZ ( Would consider other Time zones)

✦ Willingness to learn & Adapt

✦ New Players must understand dangers of Nullsec, but great risk brings great reward.

In Game Recruitment Channel : Flaming Fist Rising Public

Hello

We mostly English and as long as you can speak English and understand it which I am sure you can then you more than welcome. We have people from everywhere so I am sure we will have some Italian Stalion some where.

If not then you can be our first :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks
Eric

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.