Looking

I like to fly frigates. I live in Tama. I like to fly frigates in Tama. I am looking for cool dudes who likes to fly frigates in and around tama?

I know my Braxton Cordell Keen | Character | zKillboard could be better. I plan for it to get better.

I have 40 mil SP. I have a good amount of ISK to purchase frigates. I have a working mic. I speak English.

Things i am not looking for:
Null sec
Wormhole
Faction Warfare
To leave the Tama area
Mining
Industry
PVE of any kind

Thank you very much for your time.

Drop by, might be a good fit :slight_smile:

Hello there,

Here are some information about us:

We’re Holy Hunters, a small PvP US WH (7 players, 6 actives) corporation living in a C4 with C3-C4. We’re PvP focused but we do some PVE on the side for ISK. Our statics gives up to 250m/h in c3 and up to 500m/h in C4.

We’re looking for a specific mindset of people who are looking for content and rolling when online so that almost everyone is hunting, we want people to believe in WH justice and we want a community of player with whom we play other game. We’re also building a non toxic environment where we’re not toxic to each other and other corporations.

Finally, our corp’s goal is to grow large enough to take all fights, even if we’re being outnumbered as well as being able to defend smaller WH corporation from eviction, as it removes content.

Here is some links about us:

Hanging by a threat is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:
Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc
Ingame chat channel : Hanging by a threat

Proof positive people do not read. I thank you all for your offers of what I do not want. I think it best stop looking.

Invictus Imperium is looking for Team players who are interested in PVE & PVP

We will provide content and corporation ops for:

*Corp/Alliance Discord(we ask you use it)
*Coalition Mumble

• co-op abyssal runs
  • mission running
  • deep exploration runs
  • PI production chains
  • Incursion running
  • sponsored PVP
  • manufacturing
  • mentoring program

We welcome:

• omega and alpha clones
  • no minimum SP required, just goodwill

Logistics:

• the corporation is currently based in Fountain space 0.0 sov
  • we have acces to a stations owned by a corp and have our own moons
  • we have 10% tax rate to fund in corp SRP & have alliance SRP for alliance ops/coalition ops
  • we will offer ships with fits for the sponsored corporation ops
    *Corp buyback

If you want to talk more, send a PM or an email.
Wyvvern Psycorax - SA
Bioshibby thedestroyer - EU
Episcopus Raptor - EU
Vilewoman - US
Talon Blacksheer - US

just ask in local and make friends lol

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.