Lost missiles hit and explosion graphic effect

I have the same issue: the missiles are fired within range, proceed to target as usual, but about 1 sec before impact, they disappear visually. The damage is registered, but not visible.

I’m running Incursions and missiles disappear close to the target on my client as well. All graphics settings except post processing is on or set to high. Enabling post processing changes nothing.

I made a video. I’ll create a support ticket later.

I created a support ticket with the video but ‘my bug reports’ says “An unexpected error occurred while loading the bug report form. Please try again later,” so it could take awhile.

Thank you~ This problem has nearly made me crazy…:joy:

#PLEASECCP same here, my cruise missile won’t apply the explosion effect correctly on the target’s shield, armor or hull. It’s a tragedy loss.:disappointed_relieved:

‘My bug reports’ works again. So I uploaded a second video. It will probably be a few hours until I hear from CCP.

I’m having the same issue, missiles still do damage, but they disappear before hitting the target. The same happens to incoming missiles.
I tried toggling the checkboxes under “Effects” with no luck.

As far as I know, there has been at least three pilots including me submitted bug reports. We may receive answers in days.

Luckily this problem doesn’t influence game playing.

And by the way, I believe there would be more and more pilots find this issue.

Yes, they just play with camera zoomed out. Or dont use missiles even, but drones and turrets.

I remember once missiles even got their own brackets in space an you could trace it by its brackets, looked rather nice in missions, but it was a bug. Missiles are not supposed to have any brackets.

hello i have the same problem with missiles also autocannons keep fireing on a dead target after 2-3 sec after target died while im shooting on new target and turrents while active turn on defult possision after each volley

I didn’t notice that… Maybe that’s because I always use missiles…:disappointed_relieved:

I get this with rail guns as well, i also get a similar issue like the missiles, the gun animation stops and there is no ammo trace. The damage still gets applied.

Same issue here, replying in hopes that someone’ll find a fix eventually.

Glad to see the problem has been solved!:rofl:

Thank you! And please DON’T shoot me in game…:persevere:

2 Likes

Hi folks,

My apologies for missing this forum thread, but we believe we discovered the root cause of this issue and a fix should have gone out in yesterdays patch. A big thank you to those of you that sent in bug reports, they massively helped with the investigation into what caused this.

If any of you are still able to reproduce this bug, please do get in touch so we can take another pass at this to make sure we nail it once and for all.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.