Lost my Skill points :(

ENG (Google translator, sorry)
I have 14.000.000 experience points on the main server, but when transferring the experience to the test server, I was given only 1.2 million. I’ve been hoping and counting on exploring space and its ent for 2-3 weeks, which I really like, but due to the lack of Skill points I can’t do it. What should I do if I really want to know part of the story and see some data on my own?
RUS
На основном сервере у меня 14.000.000 очков опыта (СП), но при переносе опыта на тестовый сервер, мне выдали только 1.2 миллиона. Я в течении 2-3 недель надеялся и рассчитывал на изучение космоса и его лора, что мне очень нравится, но из-за отсутствия СП не могу этого сделать. Что мне делать, если же очень хочется узнать часть истории и увидеть некоторые данные самостоятельно?

Explore on the main server not the test server.

You can buy large skill injectors for roughly 100isk to inject the skills on the test server.

But after all, no one on the test server sells injectors for 100 ISK

Usage: /copyskills

Note: Only completed skill levels are being copied. A skill level is only marked as fully completed after a login with your character. The snapshot from TQ is being taken in the middle of the night (GMT). This command is blocked for 14 days after using a skill extractor

I used /copyskills every week, but got no result

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.