Lottery

Hello!! I’m proud to announce that I will be making a lottery! This will work buy sending this character 10,000,000 isk! The winner will get 100% of the total money gained!
50 people—->500 mill
100 people—->1 Bill

And so on! , Also I have a program that will take everyone’s name and randomly shuffle it, so there is little change that the same person wins more than once! The drawing will be in a week, so guys I hope you enjoy the isk if you win!! If you have any issues please let me know!

Greetings, scammer. Jita local is that way —>

2 Likes

Not scamming, just a chance for some new players to get some money to start off.

Against the eula in that case

Seems so. Anyone transferring ISK to the OP to be part of a lottery risks being banned by CCP.

Yup. Scam or not (pathetically obvious scam) lottos are banned from EVE.

Closing thread; per EULA lotteries and other games of chance are not allowed. If you have a question regarding this, please feel free to open a support ticket.

B. Selling Items and Objects
You may not transfer, sell or auction, or buy or accept any offer to transfer, sell or auction (or offer to do any of the foregoing), any content appearing within the Game environment, including without limitation characters, character attributes, items, currency, and objects, other than via a permitted Character Transfer as described in section 3 above. You may not encourage or induce any other person to participate in such a prohibited transaction. You may not use, transfer or assign any game assets for games of chance operated by third parties. The buying, selling or auctioning (or any attempt at doing so) of characters, character attributes, items, currency, or objects, whether through online auctions, newsgroups, postings on message boards or any other means is prohibited by the EULA and a violation of CCP’s proprietary rights in the Game.

https://community.eveonline.com/support/policies/eve-eula-en/