PLEX lottery

Hi everyone, I want to run an in game event and make this topic to collect feedback, the rule is simple:

• Event starts and ends on same day of each week. I will make new topic on forum to announce start and end time. This is not decided because I’m not sure how many players will pay to join :).

• Who want to join will send me an amount of isk, which will be adjusted each week depends on market price. Participants will be numbered from 1 to 13.

• All the isk will be converted to PLEX.

• Next day, I will use random.org to decide who will win, it will be 2 rounds:

• Who lost first round will get back 1 PLEX :).
  • Winner will get numbers of PLEX equals to haft of total number of participants :).
  • Who lost second round will get nothing :).
  • I will make contract to each participants which is available for 1 day only to send PLEX, miss = lost :).
  • Leftover PLEX will be rounded down and added to next event prize. Number of participants, winner and leftover PLEX will be stated on forum too.

“SCAM OR NOT”: you can feedback on forum topic with proof, but this will be applied to the winner:

• “Not scam” will be defined by zkillboard :).
  • You have nothing on zkillboard, you get nothing :).
  • You have something on zkillboard, but are not active within at least 1 month, you get nothing :).
  • That week prize will be added to next week prize too :).

Please feedback if this kind of event may work or not, or how to improve and make it better.

1 Like

https://community.eveonline.com/support/policies/eve-eula-en/

You may not use, transfer or assign any game assets for games of chance operated by third parties.

/thread

Hi @Mira_Brightforce, thank you for your enthusiasm for EVE and trying to create interesting community events.

Unfortunately, your suggested lottery is a violation of the EVE Online EULA 6.B:

You may not use, transfer or assign any game assets for games of chance operated by third parties.

As such, this thread is closed now.