(LOW SEC) Miner Offense. [M.OFF] is recruiting

Are you a high speed death machine trapped within a carebear?!

Then look no further!

We’re Miner Offense. and we operate within Low Sec in the Khanid region and we’re looking to take on not only the veteran PVPers but, the NewBros who want to learn PVP as well.

We’re a crew of Real Life First and Fun First minded Capsuleers mostly within US and UK timezones.

Within our ranks is a small but, tight knit bunch who’ve flown together in Eve for a long time and possess the necessary knowledge to guide you in learning the ropes of PVP and industrial infrastructure for funding it.

Here’s some of the content that we offer

• Weekly T1 frigate yeet fleets
  • NewBros are welcome to learn the art of PVP
  • Knowledge base and infrastructure to fund your good times of making someone else’s day sad
  • Close ties to local blues for the extra good times and fleets!
  • Join us on the gates or small gang raiding
  • Industry Infrastructure available for members from the industry corp in the alliance
  • Max Orca Boosts available to miners via our industry friends
  • Local POCOs for all your PI manufacturing needs
  • Located near multiple Mission Running hubs
  • Ore, PI, and Mission Loot buyback programs
  • Gas Harvesting Fleet Ops
  • Abyssal Site running
  • Access to a Low Class WH for Ore and Moon mining (Restrictions apply, details inside)
  • Opportunities to fleet up with our friends from Spooky Space for Blops and more!

Interested but, want to know more? Send an Eve Mail to one of our recruiters DeaDia, A Random Chicken, or Head of Recruitment Katt Dragoon or join our in game recruiting chat MOFF Recruiting to find out more today!

1 Like

Join the hunt! Fleets are forming! See one of our recruiters today!

Hello, could you tell me in which part of Khanid do you hang out?
At least one system which you would consider staging , center of your group activity.

I am often in Khanid lowsec, never seen you, we live probably in different areas of Khanid, and I am to lazy to be looking for you.

Thanks and bye.

We are 9 jumps from Amarr.

Don’t miss another fleet! Come join us today!

The cruiser cruise was great fun last night! Lots of kills and laughs were had, Come join the fun!

See a recruiter today!

New fleets are forming everyday! Come take part in the fun!

Join the fleet. Kills to be had! See a recruiter today!

My old alma mater.

These people are great. Fun people to fly with. Relaxed and chill comms. Content is plentiful and the org is growing.

I definitely recommend giving them a look.

1 Like

Battle report! A recent roam, you’re name should be there too, See a recruiter today!

Another examp0le of what you’re missing. Speak to a recruiter today!

Fleets are forming everyday, all that’s missing is you! Join MOFF recruiting chat in game today! Come speak to one of our recruiters to learn more.

Recruiting continues! See a recruiter today!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.