Low sec should be like null but no territorial claims

I’d like a peg leg please. :heart:

I avoid fighting in low security space.
Because I don’t want to lower my security status.

I went through a period where i wanted to be a pirate so was glad ls gave me a sec status hit.

I was ■■■■ at it but was great fun :laughing:

Dont take away the hit!!!

Just because your -10 does not mean your a pirate…there is no pirate status or symbol its just -10 criminal

That’s no way to live your life.

Always in fear.

Always running away from fun and freedom.

Sure, and just because you kill people doesnt mean you’re a murderer soldiers for instance kill people but they aren’t what we call murderers. But you cant be a murderer and not kill people.

Sure you can. Dictators and mob bosses do it all the time.

Sec status seems like a joke from when I last played. I remember ganking a mission runner invader after he turned suspect many years ago. He chose to remain in space in his pod and since I was in a throw away hurricane, I blapped his pod. My sec status was 5 and it went down to damn near 0. Now and days, I see the same faces at the trade hubs blowing multiple people up and they are persistent on a daily basis.

Personally, I would prefer if using a gate shot you into a random position in the system it goes to. Gate camps are the number one reason why people tend to stay in high sec.

See, this guy gets it.

No, go away.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.