Get in lad.

dont bother.

1 Like

dont bother

1 Like

dont bother.

1 Like

Sad to see you go Bruce.

In future when you want to leave a corp that you’ve gotten along well with, just let us know. It’s a game, we’re reasonable people.

But leaving in the middle of the night and shitposting in our recruitment channel will lead to things like this:

:laughing:

Sick burn dude?

I stand by my point of no hard feelings man, I don’t have a problem with you wanting to leave. I just don’t get why you want to salt the earth and smear our public image when you spent your entire time with us trying to bring more people in?

It’s nice to know you do still care enough to check our killboard daily I guess?

We go looking for fights and unfortunately that means sometimes we lose. I know that’s not your preferred gameplay. I’m not going to start a pissing contest with you and call you out for sitting on gates shitting on scrubs for an EVE career. Again, I like you man, but you’re attacking my corp and my alliance, and that shits me.

For the battle report, I wasn’t there, so I don’t know why our Vargur went in. What I do know is: Aaron is willing to 1v1 you any time.
You go fight him, you can link the result of that all day, maybe it will be a battle report you are actually a part of. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.