Luminaire Snowball Fight V (16-DEC, 2100, Luminaire)

Hello, New Eden! Did you think me dead? A great immortal man once said “It would be a sad error in judgment to mistake me for a corpse.”

In the spirit of the holidays, for the sake of Live Events, we will be hosting our fifth annual Luminaire Snowball Fight! After the outstanding success of the last four snowball fights, we’re dousing Luminaire with snow and fireworks once again!

Bring your Festival Launchers, snowballs, and fireworks for some fun, games, and insanity in Luminaire! If you need a Festival Launcher or fireworks, we have plenty on-hand! Just ask me and I’ll give you some!

Luminaire Snowball Fight III

We even got a note put up in the EVE Launcher!

Snowball Fight Details:
Luminaire VII (Caldari Prime) - Moon 6 - Federation Navy Assembly Plant
16-DEC-18
2100 EVE Time
That’s 4pm USA EST!
Note: The Party will be at the Federation Navy Assembly Plant, NOT the Citadel!

I have reached out to CCP to spark their interest!
-CCP Falcon and CCP Guard provided an in-game and Launcher advertisement for us, as well as a Twitter post!

I have reached out to our favorite music streaming services to provide some sound!
-New Eden Radio’s DJ Daggaroth, DJ Exectech, and DJ Fantazmythe played awesome music for us! www.newedenradio.com

Lightshows will be held (similar to the manner in which EVE Radio does on occasion)
-prizes will be devised based on discussions about this event: prizes will include PLEX, ships, weapons, and other comical gifts
-to participate, bring devices that emanate light: lasers, remote-repairs, cap transfers, target spectrum breakers, and drones, etc.
-only individual pilots can be rewarded! You can partner up with someone if you like, but prize packages can only be awarded to individual pilots!
-Note: all prizes will be contracted to winners AFTER the event has concluded!

"Secret Santa" Gift Exchanges
-bring a gift to get a gift!
-items worth under $200 million ISK are encouraged, to be contracted to Commander A9 at Luminaire VII Federal Administration Information Center during the event to make the exchange with other participants: everyone who gives a gift gets a gift
-please mark the contract with “Secret Santa” to differentiate it from prizes and any donations, or else your gift might be accidentally given away as a prize!
-in outstanding circumstances, you can relay your gift earlier than the event, as long as it’s as close to Luminaire as possible
-Note: Secret Santa gifts will be exchanged AFTER the event has concluded, so we’re not wasting time trying to hand out the gifts in mid-event!

Festival Launchers and Snowballs/Fireworks will be donated to any pilot who does not have one or runs out so the fun can continue!

Thank You To Those Who Have Donated! Any donations go towards obtaining equipment and prizes!
Anataine Deva - 500 PLEX, Dominix Navy Issue, $3,000,000,000 ISK, 30,000 Angels Arisen Fireworks, 38,000 Barium Fireworks, 30,000 Blood Dagger Fireworks, 38,000 Copper Fireworks, 30,000 Crimson Scythes Fireworks, 200 Eros Blossom Fireworks, 2,000 Flames of the Rebellion Fireworks, 2,000 Four Freedoms Fireworks, 30,000 Naughty People Fireworks, 200 Pulsar Flare Fireworks, 41,400 Snowballs, 38,000 Sodium Fireworks, 200 Spacetime Singularity Fireworks, 2,000 Wings of Victory Fireworks, 30,000 Yoiul Festival Fireworks (all divided into 40 Large Station Containers)
Aergri Evingod - $1,000,000 ISK
Kranyoldlady - $500,000,000 ISK
tina townend - Leshak Triglavian Battleship
Multimetus - Supratidal Veles Entropic Disintegrator, 5 Catalysts, 5 Thrashers on behalf of astrilis.org and their 5-DEC-18 initiative at the United Nations in Vienna, Austria, to pursue a globally equitable asteroid mining program
Cindy Cambell - Precursor Skillbooks for Frigate, Destroyer, Cruiser, Battlecruiser, and Battleship
Neugeniko - Large Precursor Weapon Skillbook
MilkCaldary - $100,000,000 ISK, “A Letter Of Complaint” Novelty Item
Vafa - $100,000,000 ISK on behalf of Wormlife Freeports, a network of dozens of public wormholes
Herzog Wolfhammer - Stratios
Santa Spirit - $1,000,000,000 ISK, [truncated for space’s sake] 9 ‘Augmented’ Blueprint Types, 3 ‘Integrated’ Blueprint Types, other T1 and T2 BPCs, Faction Modules, Corpii A-Type Modules, Daily Alpha Injectors, Ship SKINs, Character Clothing, 2x Skill Extractors, Standup Citadel Blueprint Copies, Capital Ship Blueprint Copies, Implants
Maximus EnvictoTalon - $250,000,000 ISK
Cath Babylon - 2,852 Festival Launchers, 11,029 Naughty People Fireworks, 39,124 Snowballs, 8,781 Yoiul Festival Fireworks on behalf of the Eden Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Fedo
Sandman Logan3 - advertisement in Warp To Me incursions chat channel
Devo Scytheblade Steiner - $10,000,000 ISK
Peri Simone - 50 fully-fitted Rifters with tobacco and spirits included on behalf of the Black Rebel Rifter Club
Jacob Katruun - Fittings for Thrashers (35 200mm Autocannon IIs, 5,000 Caldari Navy Scourge Rockets, 5 Damage Control IIs, 1,583 Domination Phased Plasma S, 5 Gyrostabilizer IIs, 5 Medium Shield Extender IIs, 15,000 Phased Plasma S, 5 Rocket Launcher IIs, 5 Small Projectile Burst Aerator I Rigs, Small Projectile Collision Accelerator I Rigs, 5 Warp Scrambler Is)
Amari Cursori (on behalf of Aya Silverye) - fitting for Dominix Navy Issue (100mn Afterburner II, 3 Cap Recharger IIs, Damage Control II, Drone Damage Amplifier II, Drone Navigation Computer II, 2 Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane IIs, 5 Hammerhead IIs, 5 Hobgoblin IIs, 6 Ion Blaster Cannon IIs, Large Armor Repairer II, Magnetic Field Stabilizer II, 5 Ogre IIs, Tracking Computer II, Tracking Enhancer II)
Blacksheep8Delta - 100 Wings of Victory Fireworks, Prostitute (worth $150,000,000 ISK, for buying me the contract in Metropolis when I was not immediately in the region and reselling it back to me), 100 Yoiul Blizzard Fireworks
Alpha wolf44 - Oura Madusaari, 4 Stranded Pilots, VIP, Zbikoki’s Hacker Card (for buying me the contract in Domain when I was not immediately in the region and reselling it back to me)
Haapsalu Theillitrizae Aiyanargyrix - 10 Janitors, 30 Marines, 1 Scientist
s0cial MarketGroup - 500 PLEX on behalf of Nolak Ataru
PHX1340 - Leopard, Arbitrator Cold Iron SKIN, Ares Spirit SKIN, Augoror Navy Issue Cold Iron SKIN, Crusader Cold Iron SKIN, 2 Cynabal Spirit SKINs, 2 Harbinger Navy Issue Cold Iron SKINs, 2 Myrmidon Spirit SKINs, Tristan Glacial Drift SKIN, Tristan Quafe SKIN, Zealot Cold Iron SKIN
raptor commder - a large collection [truncated for the sake of space] of 120 types of Tech I, Tech II, and Faction items of various ammunition, modules, drones, minerals, and novelty items, including a Barren Planetary Command Center, Caracel, Federation Navy Comet, Men’s ‘Esquire’ Coat (red/gold), Men’s ‘Outlaw’ Jacket (Burnt Orange), Tristan, Velator, and Woman’s ‘Outlaw’ Coat (Burnt Orange)
Lady Damntion Darine - $100,000 ISK
Drayven - $10,000,000 ISK
Nafets Fantes - $150,000,000 ISK
Jammo Khan - Gila
Edison Minayin - 9 Festival Launchers
Snot Nice - $300,000,000 ISK
Icemanneo - Mizara’s Doll, 6 cans of Quafe, Victorieux Luxury Yacht Blueprint Copy
Sithen - $200,000,000 ISK
shane decam - Dominix and $15,000,000 ISK
Waddlefarts - assistance with verifying functionality of Citadel Festival Launchers
MorpheusYourFired - assistance with verifying functionality of Citadel Festival Launchers
slphy vansyl – Praxis
CCP Guard - official ad, Launcher notice, and Twitter post
CCP Falcon - official ad, Launcher notice, and Twitter post
Wyrmlimion - $50,000,000 ISK
November Ames - 100 Yoiul Blizzard Fireworks
Industrial Quest - 100 Yoiul Blizzard Fireworks, 100 Yoiul Festival Fireworks
1st Battalion Industrialists - 100 Yoiul Blizzard Fireworks, 300 Yoiul Festival Fireworks
James Outlander - $10,000,000 ISK
Palu Whoda - $100,000,000 ISK
EaglePoint Dragon - advertisement for EVE Radio and Teamspeak
Marie Claire Orlenard - 3,000 Blood Dagger Fireworks, 5,000 Crimson Scythes Fireworks, 500 Snowballs
TheDwarfs Lady - $100,000,000 ISK, Female Exotic Dancer, fitted 2 Miasmos, Catalyst, fitted Myrmidon, Rifter
Neugeniko - Operation: Permafrost fully-fit Prospect
Blitz Fritzbane - $110,000,000 ISK, 100 Janitors as part of the Cleanup Crew, 3 Crash Ultra, 3 Female Exotic Dancers, 2 Male Exotic Dancers, 10 Holoreels, 10 Long-Limbed Roes, 10 Marines, 1 Militant, 1 Prisoner, 1 Scientist, 30 Spiced Wine, 20 Spirits, 1 Tourist
Davina Sienar - Bifrost Blueprint, Light Entropic Disintegrator II Blueprint, Magus Blueprint, Pontifex Blueprint, Stork Blueprint
Lucrative Business Opportunity - $100,000,000 ISK
UKn0wWh0 - offering his own supply of Festival Launchers and snowballs/fireworks for participants
Miso Miatuc - $200,000 ISK
Samara Osorio - 5 Festival Launchers
Dolly Mixture - 44 Festival Launchers (by Trade)
Ijon Tichij - $100,000,000 ISK
Talaris EveningStar - offering his own supply of Festival Launchers and snowballs/fireworks for participants
AleksStark - Reddit Coverage: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/a6sxqu/happy_annual_luminaire_snowball_fight_everyone/
Ob8 - $2,500,000 ISK
Kai Ris Call - $25,000,000 ISK
Exelkar - $1,000,000 ISK
Grace Atkinson - $500,000,000 ISK
Caecilie Baxton - $30,000,000 ISK
F00 - $1,000,000 ISK
Shigakarri Nirmochi - $63,800 ISK
Veran Sertaan - $1,000,000 ISK
Mc Hysserk Stetille - $20,000,000 ISK
DJ Daggaroth of New Eden Radio - $13,371,337 ISK
Static Signal - $100,000,000 ISK
Morpheus YourFired - $250,000,000 ISK
Keonas - $1 ISK
Holger Mad - $5,000,000 ISK
AngelegnA Chelien - $20,000,000 ISK
Jandice Ymladris - reminding participants to be safe and keep their safeties set to Green to avoid friendly fire
New Eden Radio (www.newedenradio.com) - DJ Daggaroth (who reminded me that Corporate Contracting was a skill I needed to train a week ago!), DJ Exectech, and DJ Fantazmythe for playing fabulous music for us
Scarsan Stripes - 4 fitted Cormorants, 20 Festival Launchers, 150 Angels Arisen Fireworks, 213 Crimson Scythes Fireworks, 714 Naughty People Fireworks, 214 Wings of Victory Fireworks, 305 Yoiul Festival Fireworks
Edison Minayin - 6 Festival Launchers, 101 Barium Fireworks, 101 Blood Dagger Fireworks, 101 Copper Fireworks, 101 Crimson Scythes Fireworks, 102 Snowballs, 102 Sodium Fireworks, 54 Yoiul Festival Fireworks
Malakai Makaiss’n - 5 Festival Launchers, 681 Snowballs, Fireworks including 464 Angels Arisen, 760 Barium, 461 Blood Dagger, 685 Copper, 557 Crimson Scythes, 26 Flames of the Rebellion, 29 Four Freedoms, 497 Naughty People, 760 Sodium, 29 Wings of Victory, 550 Yoiul Festival, 10 Capsuleer Dawn Fireworks
Keplar Utama - 2 Festival Launchers, 328 Snowballs, Fireworks including 265 Angels Arisen, 760 Barium, 52 Copper, 97 Crimson Scythes, Eros Blossom, 40 Flames of the Rebellion, 40 Four Freedoms, 600 Naughty People, 4 Pulsar Flare, 760 Sodium, 4 Spacetime Singularity, 40 Wings of Victory, 600 Yoiul Festival
Kinkajouu - 100 Yoiul Blizzard Fireworks
Nik Kado - 2 Festival Launchers, 900 Snowballs, Fireworks including 1,000 Crimson Scythes, 36 Yoiul Blizzard, 22 Yoiul Festival
Dancre - 1 Festival Launcher
Dragonlady 13 - 4 Festival Launchers, 300 Capsuleer Dawn Fireworks, 1000 Sodium Fireworks, 1000 Snowballs
Selenia Phat’kola - Spirits, Nerve Sticks, 2 cans of Quafe
Chesty McBiggums - 235,000 units of Quafe (apparently recovered from a Mobile Tractor Unit)
Space Scooterman - 1 Cap Booster 100
Unknown Participants During The Event - 900 Snowballs, Fireworks including 13 Crimson Scythes, 514 Naughty People, 14 Wings of Victory, 300 Yoiul Blizzard, 55 Yoiul Festival, 300 Capsuleer Dawn

Current Secret Santa Participants: 99 -a new record!
Total ISK Donations: $7,175,235,138 (yes, billion, not counting the physical prizes!)
Peak Location Population: 195 pilots

Event Schedule
2100: Event Starts at Luminaire VII - Battle of Caldari Prime Astrahus Citadel
2200: First Lightshow
2230 (changed to 2245): Second Lightshow
2300 (changed to 2330): Third Lightshow
2330 (extended to 0000): Secret Santa window closes
All Evening: Secret Santa Gift Exchanges and music-playing

More details will be posted as ideas are discussed.

Chat with me in the “Live Events” chat channel or the official “Content” - Events channel if you’d like to know more or share some ideas.

Hope to see you all there! Merry Christmas…again!

15 Likes

Didn’t the snowballs melt?

The ones given out for the Winter parties in 2008-2009 did, not the ones given out as of 2013. They’re still intact!

1 Like

Welcome back, Commander! o7

2 Likes

It’s good to be back!

Let’s see what kind of a turnout we’ll have this year! I’ve already received some donations and even some Secret Santa gifts.

2 Likes

Ok just dropped off a donation in Luminaire. Use as you need. Check yer contracts.

1 Like

I won’t be able to attend but I made a small donation, hope it helps.
Good luck and have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing this fun event - where can we see it being streamed?

1 Like

Was told about this by a Corp mate…

Will drop some SS gifts off at station and try and make it.

FDo7
SSjGhost

1 Like

I imagine an attendant might stream it. I’ve reached out to Daopa to see if he’s interested.

We’ll have live music streams at least.

Perhaps I should up my Twitch account? XD

We could also talk and see how the streaming community could help you

1 Like

Sure! If someone wants to stream, go for it! :smiley:

What do you need from me?

I want to thank Santa Spirit for his personal donation of $1,000,000,000 ISK to the Luminaire Snowball Fight V!

Be sure to head on over to the Santa Spirit Event on December 14! Throw yourself into the snow for a Ship Scramble, 1v1 battles, and a system-wide treasure hunt!

Let’s make this a true Merry Christmas!

Flash: A followup donation from Santa Spirit included a significant contribution of Faction Modules, Blueprint Copies for various ships including capital ships, a host of faction modules, clothes, ship skins, and Alpha Injectors!

2 Likes

excellent - shall have a chat with the streamers and get this out on one of the main channels for you

1 Like

Fabulous! Thank you!

I want to thank Cath Babylon for her amazing contribution of almost 3,000 Festival Launchers and almost 60,000 fireworks and snowballs!

These will keep us going not only for this snowball fight, but snowball fights to come!

4 Likes

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to the following charitable pilots who have stepped up big time to contribute to this year’s Snowball Fight!

@Peri_Simone: 50 fully-fitted Rifters (including tobacco and spirits) on behalf of the Black Rebel Rifter Club

@Anataine_Deva: $3,000,000,000 ISK and 30,000 Angels Arisen Fireworks, 38,000 Barium Fireworks, 30,000 Blood Dagger Fireworks, 38,000 Copper Fireworks, 30,000 Crimson Scythes Fireworks, 200 Eros Blossom Fireworks, 2,000 Flames of the Rebellion Fireworks, 2,000 Four Freedoms Fireworks, 30,000 Naughty People Fireworks, 200 Pulsar Flare Fireworks, 41,400 Snowballs, 38,000 Sodium Fireworks, 200 Spacetime Singularity Fireworks, 2,000 Wings of Victory Fireworks, 30,000 Yoiul Festival Fireworks (all divided into 40 Large Station Containers)

How the hell do you get THIS much fireworks?! XD

Jacob Katruun: Fittings for Thrashers (35 200mm Autocannon IIs, 5,000 Caldari Navy Scourge Rockets, 5 Damage Control IIs, 1,583 Domination Phased Plasma S, 5 Gyrostabilizer IIs, 5 Medium Shield Extender IIs, 15,000 Phased Plasma S, 5 Rocket Launcher IIs, 5 Small Projectile Burst Aerator I Rigs, Small Projectile Collision Accelerator I Rigs, 5 Warp Scrambler Is)

What is Live Events without the people? I am deeply humbled.

Merry Christmas! I hope to see you all there!

5 Likes

Thank you, Blacksheep8Delta, for offering to our cause a Prostitute worth $150,000,000 ISK!

When I first did this, she was worth $10,000,000 ISK. I don’t know what the hell happened over the last five years, but she better be one high-class gal at this rate!

1 Like

I am deeply humbled by all of the contributions that have come in thus far!

To ensure that I remain on schedule and we aren’t holding the event up by wrestling with awarding contracts, all prizes and Secret Santa gifts will be contracted AFTER the event has concluded!

This way, we aren’t delaying the partying with paperwork!

Thank you for your understanding, and I hope to see everyone there!

1 Like

you forgot the fully fitted stealth bomber in my list the nemesis

1 Like