Lv-4 Blitz Machariel (Quite Cheap)

How’s this look for a beginner blitz Machariel. Bling can be applied, but currently this will cost a cool 550 million. Not too shabby.

[Machariel, Rust Bucket]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II

Shadow Serpentis 500MN Microwarpdrive
X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
‘Stalwart’ Particle Field Magnifier
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
‘Stalwart’ Particle Field Magnifier

800mm Repeating Cannon II

Large Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I

Cap Booster 400 x7

Just trying to see how low down a Mach can go and still be effective. Advice welcomed.

3 Likes

Get a Leshak.

I was browsing the Triglavian ships and weapons and find the ammo to be extremely pricey compared to the other weapon systems

I love it, but why not just go with a cold gas enduring micro? Might as well go cheap if you’re going to go cheap!

It’s a bit over on CPU, and on shield machs typically you have to go shiny to make it fit, or drop something to add a CPU low or rig. That said it’s a mach so adding a few shinys to make it fit shouldn’t be unreasonable.

Going cheap I think I prefer the armor mach. Lose a bit of damage, rip 4th gryo, but gain some range with 3 tracking comps. This is what I fly only with t2 hypers and a few faction gyros. Adding an MJD gives a bunch of flexibility.

[Machariel, *Mwd 800s armor warp speed]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Dark Blood Large Armor Repairer
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane

Tracking Computer II
Tracking Computer II
Tracking Computer II
500MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Large Micro Jump Drive
Heavy Capacitor Booster II

Auto Targeting System II

Warrior II x5
Garde II x4

Cap Booster 800 x20
Republic Fleet EMP L x2050
Optimal Range Script x3

1 Like

I like this fit much better then the OPs. Sorry OP. I fit all my PvE battleships with double prop nowadays, MJD + MWD and omni-tank. Its good not just for the Mach, but nearly everything, including Rattlesnake.

Personally my favorite is a Cruise Missile, omni-tanked (double adaptive hardener) Navy Scorp. Its got 8 mids, so you can have missiles landing up to 150+ km, double prop and plenty of tank left. It doesn’t have the best DPS, but you can simply switch ammo mid combat to precision missiles and take out everything at point blank. And don’t have to worry about docking up or using a depot for refits between missions. Just go from one to another.

Only downside is of course its movement, but then again, it can handle full clears on the biggest missions without a problem as well.

I hope you remember, that Leshak use only one piece of ammunition per shot. Not 6, not 8 - only one.

Oh ya, I understand that completely
Using the med as a comparison (I didn’t spend too much time looking at large/BS yet):
Medium projectile ammo is around 50isk per round, and even at 8 rounds is only 400isk per volley
The medium triglavian ammo is around 30-40k per shot

70% omni plus a cheap pith medium shield boost is all you need for tank in any mission with good gunnery skills.

Personally i’d drop a hyperspatial and get a damage rig that increase alpha. Increased alpha helps with instant blapping frigs as it might take a couple of hits otherwise to kill them. It’s less total dps versus a rof rig but from experience it does honestly help with clearing frigs and makes site times faster.

Fitting a sebo/sig amp or two also helps a lot because in some missions you will kill things so fast you’re going to be wasting time trying to lock stuff up.

he says he is a beginner
and you give him a fit with no tank at all
just a crappy repper
and elia 2 gets called out for calling efficiency elitism in this forum

i know he wants to blitz but tbh i think ccp should jst break bltzing

just break it

1 Like

It’s the reality of fitting a mach. you want more tank get a rattlesnake or something. If you want to blitz you get a mach and deal with the low tank.

It’s the same fit I use for full clears on most missions, that said the only full clear missions I do are storylines. Sure the tank is a bit low, but with the MWD and MJD you have a ton of options for range control, and enough DPS to DPS tank most missions. There also the option to go with active hardeners, or a Reactive.

You can get a much nicer shield tank, but like I said earlier that usually involves going shiny. Also you probably lose the MJD.

1 Like

i never really learned how to blitz tbh i used to use a mach because it was a large cruiser
but since the sig nerf i dont like it anymore
it is crap and all bses are crap imo

1 Like

Thanks…I always appreciate informed opinions.

1 Like

im sure you are used to it by now

used to your useles ■■■■ on this forum ?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

That’s, like, your opinion.

you don’t deserve any effort.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.