Omni Tank Machariel fit for lvl blitz and clear feedback plz

I’ve looked at a lot of fits for the machariel and I can’t seem to find anything that “seems” perfect.

So this is what i’ve put together. But I’m not sure it’s good enough and would like some input on the fit.

[Machariel, Omni Blitz Mach]
Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer
Republic Fleet Tracking Enhancer

Gist X-Type X-Large Shield Booster
Domination 500MN Microwarpdrive
Shadow Serpentis Tracking Computer
Pithum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Republic Fleet Shield Boost Amplifier
Large Micro Jump Drive

800mm Repeating Cannon II
Small Tractor Beam II

Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Large Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I
Large Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Hobgoblin II x5
Hammerhead II x5
Warrior II x5
Acolyte II x5

Tracking Speed Script x1
Republic Fleet EMP L x840
Optimal Range Script x1

I was thinking of replacing the hyper spacial with a T1 EM screen reinforcer to up the EM tank to 65%+ .

Is this something that is viable for clears and blitz? I am simply asking so I don’t go and spend a bit of isk just for it to turn into a shiny wreck at the end of the day. :stuck_out_tongue: Also, keep in mind I am new to missions. I’ve spent my entire eve career in Nullsec mining, doing DEDs, and PvP. So Missions are completely new to me. I haven’t made much of a profit doing them yet because of the ships needed to do all the different type of missions.

Currently I’ve been using an omni tank kronos and having a blast, but I want to be a little more efficient.

• replace 500mn by core x-type (more cap, more speed)
  • replace tracking computer by rf large cap battery (TC is useless if you can position yourself ; plus huge cap boost with battery)
  • replace boost amp by another invul(much better for ehp/s)
  • replace one tracking enhancer by DC II (more ehp and more shield boost)
  • replace one tracking enhancer by nanofiber (faster, better align)
  • replace EM rig by metastasis adjuster (way better than TC/TE)
  • replace ther rig by falloff rig (not mandatory but better)
  • you need RF fusion, EMP, and phased plasma as well as barrage and hail.

Your main order will be KaR (keep at range) half falloff, with barrage for long range (mostly useless) ±30km , republic fleet mainly±15km , and hail for BS angel/guristas/elite drone ±5km.
so yes, this is a brawling fit, with GX XLSB +2 PC invul you can afford to. most missions you won’t even need to pulse SB, pasive shield rep will be enough. most of the tiem you aggro everything to avoid wasting time waiting for them to come, and you use RF ammo to blast them (use barrage if > 30km)

If you are new to missions, don’t blitz. Complete each mission entirely with full clear to have an idea (don’t forget to destroy what can be destroyed hint hint extravaganza)

for pure blitzing you will probably finish most missions on shield buffer alone

Fit looks pretty much fine, anything else would really be a nitpick. If anything I want to criticize the fit for being too blingy, and gank bait.

I’d go 4 gyro 2 TE in the lows
Swap boost amp for invlun
Swap mwd to a serpentis for lower cap use.
swap to 3x hypers, I’m very meh on the resist rigs.

Either that or swap to an armor mach. Mines dual prop with a LAR, 2 IN EANMs, 3 gyros, then 3 tracking comps in the mids with a cap booster and MWD + MJD.

@Anderson_Geten I’ve been mission grinding lvl 4’s and for a bit now. When I say I’m new I mean fitting for efficiency I guess. . It’s pretty easy now. I didn’t add ammo to the fit because I wanted to see what the DPS is when I put it together so that’s the only reason why it’s in there.

@Chainsaw_Plankton
The fit is blingy. I’ve been running it as is (from OP), It seems to just chug along without any issues for lvl 4’s. It tanks just fine, but I’m looking for blitz. But here’s what I got for it now. It seems without implants I can’t run the fit without bling. My skills are maxed for fitting, aside from rigging (all lvl 4) which this shouldn’t effect it.

This is what I changed it to, it seems to work pretty well, However the Cap isn’t quite stable as it seems I’m using more of it for the shield booster, but this is rare.

[Machariel, Omni Blitz Mach]

Shadow Serpentis 500MN Microwarpdrive
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Gist X-Type X-Large Shield Booster
Large Micro Jump Drive

Small Tractor Beam II

Hobgoblin II x5
Hammerhead II x5
Warrior II x5
Acolyte II x5

Barrage L x840
Hail L x840
Republic Fleet EMP L x840

That’s why I told you to use a core x-type 500mn. It removes 0 cap.

I’m not understanding this. What do you mean it removes 0 cap? It allows it to last an extra 14 seconds from Serpentis 500MN.

MWD have a malus to max capa, ie to max cap regen too, when fitted to a ship.

But if you are fine with cap, then no problem.

Remove one gyro and put a DC II instead.

core x-type is a very nice MWD, but it’s what 400-500mil usually? SS is usually ~70mil, I’ll take the -10% cap for that price. Although if you are fitting multiple deadspace invluns, and a gist x-type x-l, might as well go core x-type

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.