Today, along with another member of FDU, I engaged and help destroy a Calmil Shipcaster beacon.
With the Shipcaster Beacon being a very valuable asset to any faction war along with pirates looking to expand their ganks after joining one of the factions, the Shipcaster needs to have value.
- 5 minute timer for attacking the Shipcaster for those not in any faction.
- 150,000 LP divided up between the top ten damage dealers. - only for those in faction war.
- Kill mail - only for those in faction war.
- When the Shipcaster is attacked by anyone, an alert message is displayed in local chat for the surrounding five systems.
- Some type of loot drop.
- System loses some defensive points. For example, if a Shipcaster is destroyed in a Calmil held system, Calmil would lose 5% contested points, but only if the Shipcaster is destroyed by a faction entity.