Man to launch himself in homemade rocket to prove earth is flat

A few days ago the story popped up on a news feed, it seems the FAA had issues with him killing himself on public land. So they had to move the show to some private land…

The Earth can’t be flat, it has cats living on it and they haven’t pushed everything off.

6 Likes

Years ago I read something similar to banning Oxigen because is was considered “highly addictive” and “very dangerous because it was found close to every explosion and fire up to date”.

1 Like

Oxygen is also an oxidising agent and can be corrosive.

1 Like

That rocket must be a work of devil. If god would like human to fly, he would give him wings. :smirk:
But seriously now, if it isnt a joke, I dont know what it is. Stupidity can have some limits right? Right?

Oh no, It have no limits! :joy:

1 Like

I can’t believe somebody hasn’t already posted this…

The turtle moves.

2 Likes

But… did he do it after all?

1 Like

acme rocket

5 Likes

Last news is that the launch has been delayed, but he says he still plans to go…

1 Like

Can’t wait tbh :smiley:
Should be pretty hilarious

But I can’t help wonder if “things” will keep delaying the launch, until people kinda puts it out of their minds and he quietly can slip away and wipe the sweat of he brow saying " man I really dodged that bullet, how could I have been so stupid"

2 Likes

That is what I was thinking. :roll_eyes:

Maybe the science he had to accidentally do to build the rocket showed him that it was dangerous…:rofl:

2 Likes

Maybe he wasnt stupid all this time, only his faiith in his work and science being a lie may faltered when he imagined he would sit in a bomb of a kind, Explosions are a real thing.

1 Like

update on acme1 serious rocket science guy:

1 Like

Interesting and relevant:

But again, incredible that people still support the notion of a flat Earth.

1 Like

Yeah if this goes off, it will be a very nice explosion and then people will flock to get the bits as souvenirs, and yes that includes body parts…

That is beastly, but I know its true. :confounded:

I think the man is ridiculous as is the flat earth crap, but that is a harsh fate and people are shameless…

I think it would be better for the earth to be flat than to flatten the earth.
Pretty sure we would all die.

This is so hilarious! Everyone knows the earth is actually hollow, we live inside of it and towards the center the universe expands into itself.

You just cant protect everyone from truly their own making.

Government stepped in, but maybe this guy have laws in disregard just now and planing to secretly launch it to prove that its flat. :thinking:

I think we will heard about him more.