Man to launch himself in homemade rocket to prove earth is flat

It’s easier to measure the energy on a more flat 2D dimension.

To say this guy is a nutter is stating the obvious, people will defend him and say since he’s not licking windows that I’m wrong to judge him as a nutter because he walks and talks as if he is sane.

Since each case is unique no ‘one’ criteria can be used to fit all

There are levels to measure how nutty someone is;

1. Reasonable thinking, it is widely accepted and proven, the earth is spherical in shape, to not accept something that has literally been proven thousands of times with a multitudes of photos, eyewitnesses, and modern technology is not reasonable.

2. Reasonable approach to prove one’s theory, there are so many ways to send equipment up high enough to see the curvature of the earth, to put yourself and others in mortal danger is not reasonable.

3. The scope of his project is too costly for a single guy with not enough funds to even approach this project this way, again, unreasonable.

4. His goal of 1800 feet is ridiculous on it’s own when he could just go visit the Tokyo skytree, which is 2080 feet which is 280 feet higher then his own goal, to actually see the curvature you need to get real high, 60,000 ft would be ideal, 58,200 feet short in his case.

Clearly his thinking is flawed, his reasoning is flawed, and his perception is flawed, in the criminal justice system they consider someone not guilty by reason of insanity, one of the criteria is “when a person is found to be gravely disabled or to be a danger to himself or herself or to others”, his intentions put himself and others in serious danger, yet he doesn’t see it, he doesn’t get it, he doesn’t approach it in a reasonable manner, all that is enough for me to conclude that he is not sane enough.

1 Like

I notice flat earthers have serious emotional problems. They ignore lots of questions when asked, and they seem to have a very strong desire to think differently from everyone else.

Other ridiculous claims by flat earthers include thinking the sun is right next to the earth and is the same size as the moon. When I ask questions about mass (all planets orbit the Sun coz of mass/gravity) they ignore and never want to further their knowledge about it.

Flat earthers are pretty annoying tbh, dont have much time for them.

SCIENCE PROOF FOR YOU IGNORANT GLOBERS!!!

2 Likes

GLOBE. :joy:

These people are not serious.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.